Airaid throttle body enhancer

I hate to admit it, but I drank the throttle body spacer kool-aid in 2007 for my VortecMax. Did nothing for me. I understand that they are pretty effective for carburated applications and atomization of the air/fuel mix, but not so much in a fuel injection application.

Gather enough of them, they can make a good boat anchor. :)

Plenty of people have done testing with them and have seen no improvement

As Jonathan said, carburetor fed applications see improvement

When I first got my truck my uncle worked at a truck acc. store. I got a CAI and he threw in a spacer for cheap. Since I did both at the same time I could not tell a difference in performance. I still have it on my truck but I would not do it again.

All your responses are right on about airaids red throttle body spacer, but I'm talking about their new enhancer. It's different but probably the same end results as the spacer. I wont buy one til it's proven to work. I should have been born in Missouri.

All your responses are right on about airaids red throttle body spacer, but I'm talking about their new enhancer. It's different but probably the same end results as the spacer. I wont buy one til it's proven to work. I should have been born in Missouri.

It enhances Airaid's pocketbook

Its not any different, all they did was powder coat it a different color and made different cuts inside. These work great on carbed or TBI vehicles but are pointless on port or direct fuel injected engines. They do make a cool whistle sound though. Save you money for something else, like airaid's M.I.T. tube which has already been proven by black bear to increase HP and TQ.

Archived