Build your 2014 GMC Sierra now available

The site seemed to respond better for me using Internet Explorer rather than Firefox.

Yep, tried it and it worked. It kept changing the color to black whenever I opted for all terrian, can't figure that one out. The GMC looks really good with a painted front end.

I agree about the painted front and rear bumpers and grill with all terrain package. Too bad you can only get the painted bumpers with all terrain package. All Terrain package is only available with You cannot get 6 passenger seating with the all terrain package :nonod:

You can get 6 passenger seating on SLT package, SLT is required for the 6.2 this fall.

All Terrain package is only available on 4WD models and is NOT available with these colors:

Fire Red

Cobalt Blue Metallic

Bronze Alloy Metallic

White Diamond Tricoat (Double cab models)

I am still holding out hope that the Denali will be launched with an 8-speed, offer a selectable 4WD transfer case and available with 6 passenger seating.

Hey, I want to hear the 6.2!

OPTION:

Active noise cancellation system
The active noise cancelation system offers an enhanced audio experience. The system:
  • Actively listens for unwanted engine sound through microphones within the cabin
  • Generates an opposite wave sound from the audio system speakers to cancel out the offending noise
  • Provides good sound control that allows engineers to tune the engine for optimal fuel efficiency at all rpms
  • This option will not be available until Fall 2013
This feature requires the available 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine.

Hey, I want to hear the 6.2!

OPTION:

Active noise cancellation system

The active noise cancelation system offers an enhanced audio experience. The system:Actively listens for unwanted engine sound through microphones within the cabin

Generates an opposite wave sound from the audio system speakers to cancel out the offending noise

Provides good sound control that allows engineers to tune the engine for optimal fuel efficiency at all rpms

This option will not be available until Fall 2013

This feature requires the available 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine.

Ummmm what if one wanted to hear the engine?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Most of those electronic systems don't actually block the engine sound, they "tune" it, getting rid of resonance and such.

That wouldn't be bad at all then.

I agree about the painted front and rear bumpers and grill with all terrain package. Too bad you can only get the painted bumpers with all terrain package. All Terrain package is only available with You cannot get 6 passenger seating with the all terrain package :nonod:

You can get 6 passenger seating on SLT package, SLT is required for the 6.2 this fall.

All Terrain package is only available on 4WD models and is NOT available with these colors:

Fire Red

Cobalt Blue Metallic

Bronze Alloy Metallic

White Diamond Tricoat (Double cab models)

This annoyed me the most. I love the looks of the F150 FX4's in the race red or blue flame metallic. I was hoping to do the same with the Sierra All Terrain.

I was able to catch the configurator inbetween transitions to show what the All Terrain would like in Cobalt Blue. Me likey!

8LoYhNt.png

And in fire red:

YVEQek6l.png

Ummmm what if one wanted to hear the engine?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Louder exhaust + roll down windows.

Why can't you get heated/cooled seats on the All Terrain? Maybe on the Silverado Z71????

It seems that the All Terrain trucks get special seats (IE, no ventilation or vibrating bolsters) as you can't get the lane departure or collision avoidance systems either.

Both bed lengths have the same old 26 gallon fuel tank. Bummer as I was really hoping for 34 gallons or more to extend towing range.

Archived