2014+ Suspension Lifts

Its be nice if guys with the new 3.5" Rc knuckle lifts would chime in.  Doesn't widen track, can use factory stamped control arms, drops diff 1" I believe.  Only part I'm not sure is if the tie rods are relocated also to give stock angles.   Youd think they would be with a new knuckle.  
The new knuckle doesn't provide any lift but it is longer to give the upper bj and tre's better angles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

The new knuckle doesn't provide any lift but it is longer to give the upper bj and tre's better angles.

Right it would be the strut space that would be the lift.

12 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Correct my info came directly from Rough Country.

So the TRE's have stock angles as well.  That answers my question.  Thx

40 minutes ago, 14 Silvy said:

That's what they told me. I would like to see one with it before I pull the trigger.

Same here

Since it's new and all

Their website has some pics and reviews but it would still be good to hear from someone who has it.

40 minutes ago, 14 Silvy said:

That's what they told me. I would like to see one with it before I pull the trigger.

Same here

Since it's new and all

Their website has some pics and reviews but it would still be good to hear from someone who has it.

Fabtech Gen 2 6 inch kit is awesome! Track width stays very close to factory. Installed myself at Gerber Collision where I work took me few nights after work but no problems. 2015 Sierra Denali 1500 6.2 4wd. Installed new front coil overs since once was leaking! I will install some 35’s in a few weeks! After alignment all is well.

4EF763F6-1E82-4307-BE25-5530AF1F316C.jpeg

• Like 2

allright  gents ive been looking through this page and I haven't seen anybody that has been running on the setup that I would like to get. I have a 2015 Silverado 1500 leveled out. I am going to get the rough country 7inch lift(not the knuckle kit) but the drop down. the rims and tires I want to get is the fuel maverick 20x10 -24 offset with the nitto grappler 35x12.5R20LT. my question is I know I have to do some trimming but I want to know how much I have to trim? I know I have to cut the valence.  I want to know if I have to bend back the rear fender metal portion and if I have to cut into the bumper? if any of your guys are running this setup I would really want to know what you guys did or what the shop did. thanks for the help guys.

Unless your dead set on the 7 inch lift I recommend the Fabtech Gen 2 6 inch lift and you wound need to do any trimming! I just finished installing it on my 2015 Denali. Keeps track width nice & neat. 

2503F43F-03AE-48AA-8A7E-73E95F9A7A37.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Bigrich said:

Unless your dead set on the 7 inch lift I recommend the Fabtech Gen 2 6 inch lift and you wound need to do any trimming! I just finished installing it on my 2015 Denali. Keeps track width nice & neat. 

2503F43F-03AE-48AA-8A7E-73E95F9A7A37.jpeg

I'm pretty dead set on the rough country. never looked into fabtech.

If you don’t mind your front wheels sticking out? Rough Country will widen the front track width 2 inches spacers for the rear to make em match? I didn’t want that look. 6 inch is high enough plus tires are under the fenders where they belong. Each builder has there own taste.

1 hour ago, Bigrich said:

If you don’t mind your front wheels sticking out? Rough Country will widen the front track width 2 inches spacers for the rear to make em match? I didn’t want that look. 6 inch is high enough plus tires are under the fenders where they belong. Each builder has there own taste.

It would probably bother me but I’ll get use to it. Not a fan of wheel spacers but if I really get annoyed I’ll just pick them up. I kinda like the wheels sticking out anyways.