2014+ Suspension Lifts

35 minutes ago, Willie will said:

Why does the fabtech gen 2 kit doesent fit all wheel drive models?

Not sure about that? You have awd? You can call them they have great tech department 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, geswek said:

I can’t stop looking at it.

f425e3f6c7a8e5a6c9090ad44e45f20c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rig! What size tires you running? They look tucked in nice & neat

Nice rig! What size tires you running? They look tucked in nice & neat

18x9 +18 offset Method NV and 35x12.50x18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question /concern with rear leaf springs. I installed a 6" zone lift about 1.5 months ago or longer..havent had any issues, but the other day at a friends house we were chilling in the garage and our trucks were backed up to the door, while sitting there i was looking at the rear of the truck and noticed that the "ADD-A-LEAF" and one of the factory leafs had slightly shifted , so they were no longer all lined up together. Before anything happens is there something i can do to insure they stay lined up?

Ill probably be lifting this weekend to loosen and realign them. Did i miss a step during the install? i followed the paper instructions as well as the video we found online and believe that nothing was over looked.. 

Any suggestions would be great.. 

Question /concern with rear leaf springs. I installed a 6" zone lift about 1.5 months ago or longer..havent had any issues, but the other day at a friends house we were chilling in the garage and our trucks were backed up to the door, while sitting there i was looking at the rear of the truck and noticed that the "ADD-A-LEAF" and one of the factory leafs had slightly shifted , so they were no longer all lined up together. Before anything happens is there something i can do to insure they stay lined up?

Ill probably be lifting this weekend to loosen and realign them. Did i miss a step during the install? i followed the paper instructions as well as the video we found online and believe that nothing was over looked.. 

Any suggestions would be great.. 

You could try leaf spring clamps

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

im assuming/guessing that those are the extra parts i had left over from the install that were not shown how to install? Maybe :)

How much would i need to undo in order to install those clamps at this point?

Is there a video on how to do it? I found plenty of vids for installing the ones from the auto parts store that come with bolts and nuts.. 

HI all 

My truck is now out of warranty, 2015 GMC All Terrain with 19K on it, I'm looking to do some work to it. 

I'd  like to run 35's or maybe 36's on my stock 20" wheels. I'm hoping to find something that doesn't rub and I don't need to do any body cutting. For those who have done this what are my options ?? I'm looking for something that rides as good as it looks. 

Help me out if you would, btw I've spent the last week read through almost 200 pages of this thread. I must say all of you have some beautiful trucks!!

Thanks in advance 

Scott   

Edited by dsh1106

10 minutes ago, dsh1106 said:

HI all 

My truck is now out of warranty, 2015 GMC All Terrain with 19K on it, I'm looking to do some work to it. 

I'd  like to run 35's or maybe 36's on my stock 20" wheels. I'm hoping to find something that doesn't rub and I don't need to do any body cutting. For those who have done this what are my options ?? I'm looking for something that rides as good as it looks. 

Help me out if you would, btw I've spent the last week read through almost 200 pages of this thread. I must say all of you have some beautiful trucks!!

Thanks in advance 

Scott   

You want to lift your truc? I just installed a 6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 kit on my 2015 GMC Denali andci highly recommend it! Rides very nice. I have stock 20’ and will be installing 35’s soon

6745873E-222C-49B6-A619-A6F5F52F8EEC.jpeg

HI all 

Thanks in advance 
Scott   

BDS 6” kit with Fox Coilovers and fox rear 2.0s

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys

5 minutes ago, Bigrich said:

You want to lift your truc? I just installed a 6 inch Fabtech Gen 2 kit on my 2015 GMC Denali andci highly recommend it! Rides very nice. I have stock 20’ and will be installing 35’s soon

6745873E-222C-49B6-A619-A6F5F52F8EEC.jpeg

Nice looking truck, color is looks like mine. 

Are those 33's or the stock 32's ?  Do you get much front offset with 6" Febtech Kit? 

Scott

29 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

BDS 6” kit with Fox Coilovers and fox rear 2.0s

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys

Any pics you can point me to? I can start searching the other 296 pages, but  ....

Scott 

Any pics you can point me to? I can start searching the other 296 pages, but  ....

Scott 

BDS’s website has lots of pics under their badass rides section. I have a Zone 4.5” (owned by BDS) with Bilstein 5100s set at 1.25” for 5.75” of total lift.
725165e46f8f3fe6b0f946527e3c9ff9.jpg
bfd6bd9b9c39a623a547f31c0c674ca9.jpg

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

BDS’s website has lots of pics under their badass rides section. I have a Zone 4.5” (owned by BDS) with Bilstein 5100s set at 1.25” for 5.75” of total lift.
725165e46f8f3fe6b0f946527e3c9ff9.jpg
bfd6bd9b9c39a623a547f31c0c674ca9.jpg

4.5" Zone
Instagram @wildchevys

Nice !! Very Nice !! Gotta love a white truck!! 

I wish I would have waited to find a white one instead of iridium, it's almost as bad as black to keep clean.

Bilstein's make a big difference in ride quality? I know they were great when lowering my CompG. 

Scott