2014+ Suspension Lifts

I've seen your truck when going thru this thread, looks great. It is a quality kit, and like the 4" kit  I had on my 2013 Sierra doesn't increase track width..
I bought the Stage 1 kit back in July when I bought my 2018. I was planning to install it this Winter when my work season slows down. I'm still not 100% I will install it or sell it. 
Do you have the Fox 2.0's and have them at lowest setting  ? I have the Fox 2.0'S on my truck now and if I install the CST kit I'll probably sell them and get the 4 1/2" CST coilovers to eliminate the spacer. I never cared for that spacer on my 4" CST kit I had on my 2013 Sierra.  

I have the fox 2.0’s not exactly sure what they are set too. Don’t think they are the same as bilstein to adjust like that. Sorry about that

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where’s the best dea on the CST 4.5 stage one kit ? I just bought a 2018 Silverado and think I wanna go that route due to not increasing track width.

I got mine from their website if I’m not mistaken I think like $1800

4.5” CST suspension lift
  • Like 1

Just about done, went ahead and started fresh with new Bilstein 5100’s again up front just for experimental purposes and new extended 5100’s in the rear for the CST 3” block. Talk about build in progress. Couldn’t get away from meetings today, picking it up mañana!

315f1aed19296ec0d8c02bf8e40377ba.jpg

b8d024f1dc7da33d058a40b7beb1b9c4.jpg

Sent from above
Cant wait to see it. Strongly considering this lift and squeezing some 35s. Love that it doesn't increase track width

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 14 Silvy said:

Where’s the best dea on the CST 4.5 stage one kit ? I just bought a 2018 Silverado and think I wanna go that route due to not increasing track width.

I bought mine from Performance Lifts. mainly because I bought my last lift there for my 2013 and they have great customer support. New Level motorsports has it a little cheaper then Performance, I think they are around $1650. for the stage 1 kit.

Cant wait to see it. Strongly considering this lift and squeezing some 35s. Love that it doesn't increase track width

I’ll post a bunch of pics once it’s all cleaned up and can compare the before shot
ff341dd2c08f0e53258eae9d519a25f6.jpg

To the new shot....

Pic coming soon [emoji13]

I’m also looking at keeping the same Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s (33.7’s) but may go up to the 285/65/20’s cause I want to have less drag from the tires width wise but a bit more height for a softer ride, I don’t know [emoji1745]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from above

30 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

I have the fox 2.0’s not exactly sure what they are set too. Don’t think they are the same as bilstein to adjust like that. Sorry about that

4.5” CST suspension lift

The Fox 2.0's adjust with a spanner wrench, mine are at 2" because I was just leveling my truck when I installed them. Yours most likely are at "0" otherwise you would have gained an extra two inches of height over the 4 1/2" CST spacer.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I’ll post a bunch of pics once it’s all cleaned up and can compare the before shot
ff341dd2c08f0e53258eae9d519a25f6.jpg

To the new shot....

Pic coming soon emoji13.png

I’m also looking at keeping the same Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s (33.7’s) but may go up to the 285/65/20’s cause I want to have less drag from the tires width wise but a bit more height for a softer ride, I don’t know emoji1745.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from above

Looking forward to the pics!

• Like 1

One thing is for certain, (and I know lifts, had many of them) it seems to be a much heavier duty and very thick steel, highest quality paint job I’ve ever seen from any manufacturers suspension components. Very impressed!

Sent from above

I bought mine from Performance Lifts. mainly because I bought my last lift there for my 2013 and they have great customer support. New Level motorsports has it a little cheaper then Performance, I think they are around $1650. for the stage 1 kit.

That’s not including rear shocks for the 3”-5” lifted applications.

Sent from above

2016 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab. 6” Pro Comp lift kit. King Coilovers in front. King shocks in rear. 20” Pro Comp wheels w 35x12.5 tires. Borla Atak dual side exit exhaust. 51882a33086725c9597b8a444bf9a8d5.jpg8b57b99c93083b64bbf552d865aa9093.jpg8a66fca1e191d9eadb88ad9eedf43462.jpg

Damn i love a nice set of kings they look bad ass. Nice truck man

• Like 1

2016 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab. 6” Pro Comp lift kit. King Coilovers in front. King shocks in rear. 20” Pro Comp wheels w 35x12.5 tires. Borla Atak dual side exit exhaust. 51882a33086725c9597b8a444bf9a8d5.jpg8b57b99c93083b64bbf552d865aa9093.jpg8a66fca1e191d9eadb88ad9eedf43462.jpg

Ok, how’s the ride quality of your Kings, stiffer, mushy?

Sent from above

Best money I ever spent on a suspension. Feels like a Cadillac. Both front and rear are adjustable so I can make it stiff or mushy. I’m set in the middle with no complaints.

I’ve heard great things about King suspension. First I was looking Fox, then did the CST lift so naturally just about jumped on those but I’ve heard such great things about King suspension and now you, lol. I’m interested to know which stock# for the 4.5” lift would work as well as the rear which currently running 3” blocks, looking at going 4” just cause it’s perfectly level but I like a slight rake up front. Do you know your model #’s?

Sent from above

Just decided to go with CST full adjustable coil overs. Their amazing quality is out of this world but 100% made in The USA [emoji6]and will only compliment my awesome CST lift [emoji631] Thanks for the input!

Sent from above

• Like 1