2014+ Suspension Lifts

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, TXGREEK said:

Just decided to go with CST full adjustable coil overs. Their amazing quality is out of this world but 100% made in The USA emoji6.pngand will only compliment my awesome CST lift emoji631.png Thanks for the input!

Sent from above

Just wanted to ask if you have the lane keep option on your Sierra?  Came on my LTZ with the forward collision alert. Just wondered if  any problems with the lane keep after installing the CST kit.

Edited by SSchup
correction
  • Like 1

Just wanted to ask if you have the lane keep option on your Sierra?  Came on my LTZ with the forward collision alert. Just wondered if  any problems with the lane keep after installing the CST kit.

Great question, No issues at all. Well, maybe, constant desire to do more upgrades lol. In all seriousness, absolutely ZERO problems, as far as mods on my truck, best decision I made was the CST lift.

In the constant desire to do more, these just arrived

Front

6825ca407d3fc8095c82f54b773d2606.jpg

Rear

bc66e8a43a890c1a1aa031aa18572b51.jpg

Awesome craftsmanship, second to none

• Like 1

If you do end up doing the CST lift, get the Stage 1, this way you can do whatever shocks and struts you want and when and if you want to add CST coilovers like me, you’ll have the CST upper coilover, strut and spacer assembly as backup or spares.

10 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

If you do end up doing the CST lift, get the Stage 1, this way you can do whatever shocks and struts you want and when and if you want to add CST coilovers like me, you’ll have the CST upper coilover, strut and spacer assembly as backup or spares.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving, I've  had the Stage 1 kit sitting in my shop since July, week after I bought the truck. Had planned to install it this Winter when work slowed up. I'll be ordering those same coilovers when I'm ready to install it.

• Like 1

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving, I've  had the Stage 1 kit sitting in my shop since July, week after I bought the truck. Had planned to install it this Winter when work slowed up. I'll be ordering those same coilovers when I'm ready to install it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. The best thing about this CST lift is once you add the these 4.5” specific coil overs, you can dial them up a bit too, (if desired) which will raise easily. Next week is the install, update afterwards. Be safe

• 2 weeks later...
What do I need to measure on my 2015 Silverado 1500 to see how much lift it has. I just bought the truck and not sure of the lift. It has RC parts on it. I measured the blocks in the rear and they measure 6” does that mean it’s a 6” lift. 

Measure from the bottom bolt on the front cross member to the top bolt of the front cross member and that will give you the size of the kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up going non resi foxes as the sac were ok deep backorder. Sucks but i can’t tell the difference. 

Cognito uca with uniball 

fox 2.5” coils - no adjustment out of the box. 2” lift 

fox 2.0 rear shocks - no rear lift 

2F94102D-A6E3-49C2-AAD4-C9DD9B32C78A.jpeg

91D42532-08AE-4F08-AC24-A1FC595102AE.jpeg

Edited by Snicklephritz87

• 2 weeks later...