2014+ Suspension Lifts

How would those shocks stack up against the magnaride naride 

I almost bought the Denali but didn’t want the Magnetic ride so I ordered a loaded out SLT. To many issues with Magnetic ride breaking down and Magnetic Ride warranty voided if lifted. All in all, the dealership techs were very impressed in my CST setup and Service Manager now wants my full setup on his 18. That should say a lot [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabtech 6 inch Gen2 kit! Maintain factory track width no issues with stabilatrac and no funny looking wheels sticking out. Only draw back is I have a 2015 Denali which comes with the magnaride system, you cannot disable them. Can’t use aftermarket shock& struts. Truck rides nice just like to have bigger shocks to handle bigger tires & offroad

Ya, IMHO, I cringe with the thought of wider track width bringing more to deal with. I feel ya on the limitations Magnetic Ride has on you.

There was a guy on the forum a couple months ago completely freaking out and didn’t know his track width would change so drastically, he was so very upset and even posted pictures on his driveway. All in all, you get what you pay for and most of all “DO YOUR HOMEWORK!”

I researched all the liftkits out there and the Gen 2 kit from Fabtech was the only one that did not widen the track width. Also I was limited due to the magnaride system on the Denali. No issues with the system so far just like to have heavy duty shocks & struts to handle off-road & bigger tires. The truck does ride nice! Anyone heard of AMP tires?

30 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I almost bought the Denali but didn’t want the Magnetic ride so I ordered a loaded out SLT. To many issues with Magnetic ride breaking down and Magnetic Ride warranty voided if lifted. All in all, the dealership techs were very impressed in my CST setup and Service Manager now wants my full setup on his 18. That should say a lot emoji6.png

I bought my 2015 used at a killer price. I wanted the All terrain edition but hard to find. No regrets so far. Denali is a beast with the 6.2!

• Like 1

I bought my 2015 used at a killer price. I wanted the All terrain edition but hard to find. No regrets so far. Denali is a beast with the 6.2!

Can’t go wrong with the 6.2, Love mine as well, especially tuned.

Btw, what are your hwy mpg’s?

I researched all the liftkits out there and the Gen 2 kit from Fabtech was the only one that did not widen the track width. Also I was limited due to the magnaride system on the Denali. No issues with the system so far just like to have heavy duty shocks & struts to handle off-road & bigger tires. The truck does ride nice! Anyone heard of AMP tires?

CST doesn’t widen track either allowing you to use your stock wheels as well as stock turning radius. CST is a custom built made in the USA, everything built in house with the highest quality material available, second to none. Their welding process is phenomenal and even use gussets to reinforce their lifts not found in other brands. I even physically compared the CST parts to ProComp, BDS, FabTech, Zone and a couple others minutes before install started and was amazed at the high quality and far superior craftsmanship compared to all the rest. You should check them out, you’ll be just as much impressed.

1 hour ago, TXGREEK said:

Can’t go wrong with the 6.2, Love mine as well, especially tuned.

Now ya talking, which tune did you use? I haven’t done mine yet. Installed a cold air intake and Gibson exhaust & I am happy with that combo. Ready to tune now or after I install the 35’s

22 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

CST doesn’t widen track either allowing you to use your stock wheels as well as stock turning radius. CST is a custom built made in the USA, everything built in house with the highest quality material available, second to none. Their welding process is phenomenal and even use gussets to reinforce their lifts not found in other brands. I even physically compared the CST parts to ProComp, BDS, FabTech, Zone and a couple others minutes before install started and was amazed at the high quality and far superior craftsmanship compared to all the rest. You should check them out, you’ll be just as much impressed.

I’m not sure if CST makes a kit for the Denali?

37 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Btw, what are your hwy mpg’s?

Hey mpg is 22 mpg with the factory 20inch tires. I will be adding 35’s soon on stock 20 inch Denali wheels

I’m not sure if CST makes a kit for the Denali?

Good question [emoji848] but I’m sure there is some sort of bypass just for the rods of the Magnetic ride. I’d call them end of the week

Now ya talking, which tune did you use? I haven’t done mine yet. Installed a cold air intake and Gibson exhaust & I am happy with that combo. Ready to tune now or after I install the 35’s

Because of my factory warranty, I wanted to stick with something I can reset before going back to the dealership for warranty work. SuperChips F5 does everything and super easy to use. https://superchips.com/shop/v/gmc/sierra-1500/2018/6-2l-8-speed/
This is for the 6.2 8speed transmission but they have one for the 6 speed too which will allow you to program the 6 speed not the 8 speed.

If you are getting 22mpg with a 6.2... you be pampering it.. 35 in. tires will take a little more throttle.
I had a 6.2 in my 2011 with 33 in. tires.. 15mpg and premium fuel were the only bads.

Hey mpg is 22 mpg with the factory 20inch tires. I will be adding 35’s soon on stock 20 inch Denali wheels

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk