2014+ Suspension Lifts

4 minutes ago, Hillwood said:

If you are getting 22mpg with a 6.2... you be pampering it.. 35 in. tires will take a little more throttle.
I had a 6.2 in my 2011 with 33 in. tires.. 15mpg and premium fuel were the only bads.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes I watch the fuel economy while I drive, get the 4 cylinder mode to kick in premium fuel with no ethanol isn’t cheap. I know the 35’s will cut into the fuel economy but that what I work for to enjoy my toys

11 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Because of my factory warranty, I wanted to stick with something I can reset before going back to the dealership for warranty work. SuperChips F5 does everything and super easy to use. https://superchips.com/shop/v/gmc/sierra-1500/2018/6-2l-8-speed/
This is for the 6.2 8speed transmission but they have one for the 6 speed too which will allow you to program the 6 speed not the 8 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 8 speed trans. How is the horse power after the tune? Can you set it to compensate for the 35’s?

17 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Good question emoji848.png but I’m sure there is some sort of bypass just for the rods of the Magnetic ride. I’d call them end of the week

Can’t by pass the magnaride, all wired into the system. Light will go off like a Christmas tree! Stuck like chuck with it. It’s cool Fabtech kit working fine

• Like 1

I have the 8 speed trans. How is the horse power after the tune? Can you set it to compensate for the 35’s?

Absolutely. Obvious noticeable increase in Torque and HP. You can do anything with it even turn off the AFM as well as turn off the speed limiter too. Awesome device.

Can’t by pass the magnaride, all wired into the system. Light will go off like a Christmas tree! Stuck like chuck with it. It’s cool Fabtech kit working fine

I meant doing the CST and use another little setup for the magnetic ride.

Just now, TXGREEK said:

Absolutely. Obvious noticeable increase in Torque and HP. You can do anything with it even turn off the AFM as well as turn off the speed limiter too. Awesome device.

I see they have a few different devices, which one do you recommend? Are you able to change computer for tire size?

I see they have a few different devices, which one do you recommend? Are you able to change computer for tire size?

F5, yes you can adjust for tire size. Go online and check it out, very sweet device. I keep mine in its case locked up in the truck. Pull over right before getting to dealership and then do warranty work or servicing.

F5, yes you can adjust for tire size. Go online and check it out, very sweet device. I keep mine in its case locked up in the truck. Pull over right before getting to dealership and then do warranty work or servicing.

Just so you're aware, your truck keeps a flash count on the ECM. So if a dealer really wanted to, they could pull that number and see you've had a tune, regardless of the fact that you flash it back to stock before the service. Likely won't ever be an issue, but just so everyone is informed of all variables involved

Just so you're aware, your truck keeps a flash count on the ECM. So if a dealer really wanted to, they could pull that number and see you've had a tune, regardless of the fact that you flash it back to stock before the service

Good to know, hasn’t happened yet. Besides, it’s got to be proved that you didn’t just program for larger tires. Don’t want to get into a discussion about it and go off topic.

Good to know, hasn’t happened yet. Besides, it’s got to be proved that you didn’t just program for larger tires. Don’t want to get into a discussion about it and go off topic.

Agreed, just wanted to make sure people knew about that or know that if they read these posts as research! Carry on with more lifted trucks [emoji2]

Just so you're aware, your truck keeps a flash count on the ECM. So if a dealer really wanted to, they could pull that number and see you've had a tune, regardless of the fact that you flash it back to stock before the service. Likely won't ever be an issue, but just so everyone is informed of all variables involved

You are correct sir.. Not many people know about it...
Bottom line is if you have a major engine or transmission failure, you will be paying for it.

29 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I meant doing the CST and use another little setup for the magnetic ride.

I researched trying to get rid of the magnaride but was told it’s part of the electronics for the suspension system. I had to buy 2 new front struts & they set me back $700! Would rather had bought a set of off road shocks! I don’t think they meant for Denali to really go off-roading 

You are correct sir.. Not many people know about it...
Bottom line is if you have a major engine or transmission failure, you will be paying for it.

I know of it, never had any issues with a can tune. Besides, aside of this discussion going off path, I’ve got a great relationship with my service dealerships and it’s got to be proven that what you’ve done is what has caused your issues, SuperChips even gives a great warranty as well in the event your stuck with the bill. So many already existing issues as it is.