Jump to content

plunk77

2014+ Suspension Lifts

Recommended Posts

2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain 8 inch Mcgaughys lift in toyos open country r/t4c4088e76c6be7bc3f0bf3df70fc3157.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That truck is gorgeous! Very nicely done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperAllTerrain said:

2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain 8 inch Mcgaughys lift in toyos open country r/t4c4088e76c6be7bc3f0bf3df70fc3157.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good look! I dig this truck my friend 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

What’s your setup, coilovers, piggybacks and how many miles on your RT’s and your input on them??

 

 

Sent from above

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain did the 7-9 inch Mcgaughys lift kit I had it set at 8 inches high with the rear traction bars and upper control arms all by Mcgaughys, wheels are 20x10 -12 offset Fuel Mavericks and tires are 35/12.50/r20 Toyo open country R/T also have the amp research power steps, backflip revolver bed cover, recon tail lights and recon 3rd light brake, pro comp 40 inch light bar custom OEM headlights with the switch back led boards and demon lights, recon bullet antenna, Morimoto fog lamps, Borla s-type exhaust, k&n air intake black gmc logos z71 grille emblem, window visors and last the weather tech oem gmc floor mats. tires are quiet and drive smooth tires very new coil over in the future ef867c85cb3c9c7f89211706d3e8e4a8.jpg979d4f1191d62ecbff02aeb27b4fe368.jpgfcd8faa58e8a718cccc0ab410f381bb9.jpg79a418f19c9ec50214f730dd7479ea33.jpg6638dd8f1c118caf14fc95ca76548cb3.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd4d830f8c44f3775f977622ae5d50a83.jpg6c412cad207a8a790de2256d2c49b743.jpg3e06f673dd283c2355b4819ded2fd9bd.jpgfc158d56dc8c1f5f72f6202538bd203a.jpge4d88cfd572693f34ea96a53df8f75f9.jpg30ceb8e22305955618f04556451baab8.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got a decent day to clean up the truck a little bit. Here's my 4.5" Zone with 33x12.50x20 Toyo R/T and Hostile Sprockets. 

 

Pretty happy with how it turned out. I will be ordering 35x12.50x20 Toyo A/T2 Extremes and Fuel Blitz wheels as a summer setup. 

 

MVIMG_20190203_113617~2.jpg

MVIMG_20190203_113536~2.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:08 AM, SuperAllTerrain said:

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain did the 7-9 inch Mcgaughys lift kit I had it set at 8 inches high with the rear traction bars and upper control arms all by Mcgaughys, wheels are 20x10 -12 offset Fuel Mavericks and tires are 35/12.50/r20 Toyo open country R/T also have the amp research power steps, backflip revolver bed cover, recon tail lights and recon 3rd light brake, pro comp 40 inch light bar custom OEM headlights with the switch back led boards and demon lights, recon bullet antenna, Morimoto fog lamps, Borla s-type exhaust, k&n air intake black gmc logos z71 grille emblem, window visors and last the weather tech oem gmc floor mats. tires are quiet and drive smooth tires very new coil over in the future ef867c85cb3c9c7f89211706d3e8e4a8.jpg979d4f1191d62ecbff02aeb27b4fe368.jpgfcd8faa58e8a718cccc0ab410f381bb9.jpg79a418f19c9ec50214f730dd7479ea33.jpg6638dd8f1c118caf14fc95ca76548cb3.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd4d830f8c44f3775f977622ae5d50a83.jpg6c412cad207a8a790de2256d2c49b743.jpg3e06f673dd283c2355b4819ded2fd9bd.jpgfc158d56dc8c1f5f72f6202538bd203a.jpge4d88cfd572693f34ea96a53df8f75f9.jpg30ceb8e22305955618f04556451baab8.jpg

 

Lookin awesome!  Are you sure your wheels aren't 20x10 -24?  The lip looks like that versus -12.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, buckeye6 said:

MVIMG_20190203_113554~2.jpg

MVIMG_20190203_113644~2.jpg

Nice!! We have almost same truck. 

 Which side steps are those? I've always liked the look without them....  but everyone has issue getting in and out with the lift and I noticed my seat is showing g signs of wear now..     but cant decide which ones I like yet....  your pic helps to seem them on the same truck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FlipZ71 said:

Nice!! We have almost same truck. 

 Which side steps are those? I've always liked the look without them....  but everyone has issue getting in and out with the lift and I noticed my seat is showing g signs of wear now..     but cant decide which ones I like yet....  your pic helps to seem them on the same truck 

FlipZ71,

 

The steps are the Havoc HS2 steps. They were out of stock for the 1500s but the 2500/3500 model works for our trucks, too. I prefer the look without them, as well, but my wife makes use of them. They work well for getting in the truck but it’s a bit of an adjustment getting out and using them, coming from the full piece steps from GM. I’ve only had them for 2 weeks, so time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lookin awesome!  Are you sure your wheels aren't 20x10 -24?  The lip looks like that versus -12.

Yea I’m sure they are -12 looking to up grade to 22x12 -44 would like a wider look or just 20x12 for now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SuperAllTerrain said:


Yea I’m sure they are -12 looking to up grade to 22x12 -44 would like a wider look or just 20x12 for now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Your stance now looks really good!  That's why I thought they might have been 20x10 -24, maybe its just the photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finally got a decent day to clean up the truck a little bit. Here's my 4.5" Zone with 33x12.50x20 Toyo R/T and Hostile Sprockets. 
 
Pretty happy with how it turned out. I will be ordering 35x12.50x20 Toyo A/T2 Extremes and Fuel Blitz wheels as a summer setup. 
 
5c5893b282e7f_MVIMG_20190203_1136172.thumb.jpg.98a38fce7086c02ea0d04cc92a81df70.jpg
5c5893e81f1f3_MVIMG_20190203_1135362.thumb.jpg.421b87c40d13468fe7df6e178a4225f3.jpg

Looks GREAT!


Sent from above
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 2:37 PM, buckeye6 said:

Finally got a decent day to clean up the truck a little bit. Here's my 4.5" Zone with 33x12.50x20 Toyo R/T and Hostile Sprockets. 

 

Pretty happy with how it turned out. I will be ordering 35x12.50x20 Toyo A/T2 Extremes and Fuel Blitz wheels as a summer setup. 

 

MVIMG_20190203_113617~2.jpg

MVIMG_20190203_113536~2.jpg

BUCKEYE what is your wheel offset if you dong mind me asking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.