2014+ Suspension Lifts

Can't decide on fabtech 4" basic system with the replacement cross members or the 5" rough country knuckle kit. Both come with replacement cross members and knuckles, I know the fabtech keeps front track the same. I don't know  how noticeable the 1" difference will be. Fabtech told me this 4" kit was closer to 4.5 but haven't read that anywhere on here. Also rough country has a lifetime warranty. 

Can't decide on fabtech 4" basic system with the replacement cross members or the 5" rough country knuckle kit. Both come with replacement cross members and knuckles, I know the fabtech keeps front track the same. I don't know  how noticeable the 1" difference will be. Fabtech told me this 4" kit was closer to 4.5 but haven't read that anywhere on here. Also rough country has a lifetime warranty. 

I had an RC 6” for 11,000 miles.

It was the worst decision of my life.

You’ll like the Fabtech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone running the rough country 5” knuckle lift know there height?

RC 5” and Bilsteins set at .75” with 33x12.5x20 had me about 82” to the top of the Shark fin antenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 9:06 PM, buckeye6 said:

Yeah yours should be very similar to mine with the offset that you have. I seem to getting around 14-15 mpg now with the lift, with lots of stop-and-go and hills where I live. I felt like it was a little better before the lift (maybe 1-2 mpg), but it may just be in my head. Either way, it was well worth it, in my opinion. 

Finally got it done!  thanks for the advice bud

IMG_4686.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’ve heard mostly good things about fabtech and a lot of bad things about RC. If I were going to modify suspension dramatically, especially geometry, I would not get the cheapest kit out there. No offense to you Folks running RC. If it works for you,  shake and bake!

Anyone running the fabtech basic 4 inch kit that comes with replacement cross members and knuckles ? I

spoke to fabtech and they told me that this one runs closer to 4.5 and the budget kit with new upper control arms ran closer to 3.5??