2014+ Suspension Lifts

On 7/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, BCMoto said:

Hey all this is the rough country 3.5" knuckle lift kit with the n2o shocks front and rear so no need for the strut spacer up front, tires falken wild peak m/t's 305/55/20 wheels are 20x12 -44 truck does pretty well out on some trails and yes i beat the side steps on some rocks. Im looking for some rock sliders but if i dont find anything good I might just make my own.

side.jpg

washout.jpg

How much trimming did you have to do to run 20x12's?

On 7/19/2019 at 2:02 PM, jgraves13 said:

Looks good. Also interested in rock sliders, let me know if you find any. I know addictive dirt designs makes something but it's pricey.

Where are these pics taken at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let you and everyone else know since im sure ill post up here. I had taken these pics on our last trip to bowman lake

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 11:55 AM, SSchup said:

How much trimming did you have to do to run 20x12's?

I did a fair amount but i took my time and im happy with it and i put some undercoating on it now since i cut the liner but its been perfect since i did it and ill snap a few pics for you tomorrow

On 7/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, BCMoto said:

Hey all this is the rough country 3.5" knuckle lift kit with the n2o shocks front and rear so no need for the strut spacer up front, tires falken wild peak m/t's 305/55/20 wheels are 20x12 -44 truck does pretty well out on some trails and yes i beat the side steps on some rocks. Im looking for some rock sliders but if i dont find anything good I might just make my own.

side.jpg

washout.jpg

What are your measurements front and back from the ground to the top of the wheel well?

Looks good. Also interested in rock sliders, let me know if you find any. I know addictive dirt designs makes something but it's pricey.

Where are these pics taken at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If u can weld. Rock sliders are easy to make.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 7/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, dab86 said:

My 2018 Sierra 1500 SLT with BDS 4 inch lift and Fox coilover’s 2.5 DSC. BDS rear leaf springs in the back. Rides like a dream. Angles are good. Wheels are 18x9 and tires 275/70/18 (33’s).

14D25BD4-976B-4817-939C-9B723DEED2B3.jpeg

08D2A9B1-7998-45FC-91D1-23918F721F31.jpeg

2FA33D13-C773-44E1-B57A-51F27E53CDBC.jpeg

5735DF1F-22AC-4BE8-86F4-6FB99C532877.jpeg

355A9C77-FE03-4EBF-808B-9CD43D2888B3.jpeg

That looks nice! What are your measurements from ground to top of wheel wells?

my 2k14... I finally got my  6" BDS lift with fox shocks and the 2.5 coil overs with the DSC adjusters, new leaf springs, updated control arms plus AMP steps with the plug in play adapter into your OBD so no cutting into wires etc ..now all that is left is to get the underside coated and some 35s on there ..right now just rocking 20s  and toy with the DSC adjusters to see where I like it 

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2967.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_2972.HEIC.jpeg

On 7/31/2019 at 1:41 PM, b1sh0p said:

my 2k14... I finally got my  6" BDS lift with fox shocks and the 2.5 coil overs with the DSC adjusters, new leaf springs, updated control arms plus AMP steps with the plug in play adapter into your OBD so no cutting into wires etc ..now all that is left is to get the underside coated and some 35s on there ..right now just rocking 20s  and toy with the DSC adjusters to see where I like it 

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2967.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_2972.HEIC.jpeg

What setting are you running your DSC settings? Currently I have mine 8 clicks firm from the left (turning clockwise) for both high and low speed. Seems to ride nice.

Also, do u have trouble turning your knobs at the far ends of the range? I can only get about 10 clicks out of the high speed or else i feel like i need to use incredible force to turn them.

On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, dab86 said:

What setting are you running your DSC settings? Currently I have mine 8 clicks firm from the left (turning clockwise) for both high and low speed. Seems to ride nice.

Also, do u have trouble turning your knobs at the far ends of the range? I can only get about 10 clicks out of the high speed or else i feel like i need to use incredible force to turn them.

I haven't made any adjustments yet on it and ill let you know if they become harder to turn 

So I’ve looked at what seems like a million kits and I figured I’d go ahead and ask opinions. Truck is a 2018 GMC 1500, 2WD. Looking at lifts 6”-7”, was looking at the Zone 6.5” kit and lots of people like that, but for ride quality have been looking at coilovers. Is there any way to add coilovers to the Zone kit or do I need to look at another lift? Pro Comp, Mcgaughys, it’s quite a bit to take in. Any help is welcomed.

i need a lift guys .. not sure on what to do. i want to run fuel d509 deep lip 20x12 on toyo at2 extremes or nitto ridge grapplers. i hope to run 33.5 or 34 x 12.5s my front sits exactly 2.5in lower than rear. i can change rim size to a 20x9 with less offset n less lip. what do ya'll think would be best lift for what i want without going crazy? i was thinking 3.5 front n 1 rear? would that work? thanks -1.thumb.jpg.e37f38aa85ef53da870e0e23a9dca47e.jpg20190809_194540-1.thumb.jpg.8ca71f1026f29f771ab4d9d07f6107e1.jpg

Purchased a set of Pro Comp Series 62 17"x9" wheels and a 6" Pro Comp lift. Need a recommendation on tire size. Choosing between 315/70/17 or 35/12.50/17. Looks like they are pretty close in size.

Hi All,

I have been researching lift kits and have not seen anyone comparing them to each other with their differences and so on.  I'm basically planning on lifting the front 4" and the rear 2".  This is for lifting and leveling as well as helping me be able to put 33's on my truck.  I have read and read about Rough Country, FabTech, Pro Comp and with all the reading, I cannot figure out what works best for my use.  My truck is a daily pavement pounder and would go off road or have a need for it possibly a few times a year.  I obviously would like it to ride like it does stock.  I just can't find a site anywhere that compares the lift kits.

Does anyone have any comparison info to help me out?

THX