In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2014+ Suspension Lifts

i just put a rough country 7.5 knuckle on my 15 half ton and have noise coming from the rack. note i did not drop the rack for the install. just pulled my tandem hauler home and the noise got even worse. everything is torqued and installed correctly. anyone else having problems with this? called RC and they said this was the 1st case they had heard of, but thankfully they are helping me fix the issue. also have aluminum arms if that matters. any input or heard anyone else with problems??

IMG_2632_zpsq3vwcyde.jpg

Shame your having problems with the lift. Your trucks set up looks awesome.

How's everyone doing?!?

I just picked up a 2015 Denali 1500 with magneride and I wondering if anyone has installed the 4" Fabtech lift specific for the 2015 Denali? If so do you have any pics? Also how is the ride? Thanks guys

Hi all. I got a 2014 4x4 GMC Sierra I'm looking to lift with a RCX 7" lift. Whats everyones opinion on this kit? I like that it seems like a "taller" kit and it doesn't use knuckles so the front tires wont stick out. I'm probably gonna end up running 35x12.50 on a 18x10 rim.

Thanks

Hi all. I got a 2014 4x4 GMC Sierra I'm looking to lift with a RCX 7" lift. Whats everyones opinion on this kit? I like that it seems like a "taller" kit and it doesn't use knuckles so the front tires wont stick out. I'm probably gonna end up running 35x12.50 on a 18x10 rim.

Thanks

Im running the exact setup to the T

dcc0ccd87e5ee9400cdc55d51b5cc699.jpg got the CST 10" KIT installed, finally, I thought my zone 5" rode awesome.... But this kit is flawless, installed atlas soft ride Springs in the back, rides like a caddy. af7d8af9af258d662603845e24758b3a.jpg

AWESOME! !

• Like 1