2014 Sierra/Silverado Bulb Sizes

• 3 weeks later...
Just swap out the original bulbs to these, that's it?
Replacing the backup light bulbs is one of the best inexpensive things I've done to my truck. I found some on Amazon 1400 lumen and I cannot believe how bright they are and how effective they are for backing up to my trailer Etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here is another added reverse light option. 
https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/20641

These will get mounted inside the rear bumper steps at an angle. Few people have done it already, there is a post about it on this forum.
I have a shell on my truck so I find that bumper step worthless except for putting in a light on an angle and I cannot believe how bright the rear cornering light is when I'm plowing. Little things that make a huge difference. You can find a much cheaper LED spot or flood light on Amazon. About $20 a piece instead of the 120 for a set of those other ones you posted

• Like 2

I have a shell on my truck so I find that bumper step worthless except for putting in a light on an angle and I cannot believe how bright the rear cornering light is when I'm plowing. Little things that make a huge difference. You can find a much cheaper LED spot or flood light on Amazon. About $20 a piece instead of the 120 for a set of those other ones you posted

These bulbs are super bright super cheap and appears to be very good quality01ea511bc3178176195da9586c1b77a4.jpg

• Like 1

Replacing the backup light bulbs is one of the best inexpensive things I've done to my truck. I found some on Amazon 1400 lumen and I cannot believe how bright they are and how effective they are for backing up to my trailer Etc.

This is what i used 1600 lumen 7d16092abf4dd577ddcb0eb6438d814f.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, KJS Sullivan said:

These bulbs are super bright super cheap and appears to be very good quality01ea511bc3178176195da9586c1b77a4.jpg

These show fitting your 2015, but not my 2018 LTZ.  Anyone know what changed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 1:37 PM, Jadis said:

Do those bulbs fit in the center lights for shining on your bed? Can't find what size that is.

If you're referring to the ones that Kubs posted, yes, all the bulbs in the high mount brake and cargo light assembly are 921s.

• 3 months later...

I’m sure it’s in here somewhere, but I can’t find it. LED bulbs for plate/cargo and reverse, do I need can-bus bulbs? I get all my led lights from superbrightleds.com however they offer normal and canbus for my truck (15 Sierra Denali)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Criscone said:

I’m sure it’s in here somewhere, but I can’t find it. LED bulbs for plate/cargo and reverse, do I need can-bus bulbs? I get all my led lights from superbrightleds.com however they offer normal and canbus for my truck (15 Sierra Denali)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Sylvania Zevo's from Autozone.

Plug and play. No errors.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been researching this all day and my head is swimming with numbers.  I just took ownership of a 2018 LTZ with HID's and LED fogs that I am perfectly happy with.  I want to swap all the remaining external lights that I can with LED.

I was researching the Zevo's but I see a lot of people saying they aren't as bright as the incandescent bulbs for the brake/turn signals.  So, I'm throwing this out there.

What bulbs do I need to replace ALL the external turn/brake/park/cargo lights with LED and have them be bright and not need resistors.

That said, I've pretty much settled on the 921 Zevo's or the 921's someone posted on the previous page from amazon for the cargo/reverse lights.  I'm really looking for good LED bulbs for turn/park/brake, but I'm willing to let someone convince me otherwise on the reverse/cargo too.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 12:57 PM, MotoMedic said:
Fog Lights: LED Bulbs / LED Lights http://www.gm-trucks...g-bulbs-lights/
DRL's: Disabling Daytime Running Lights http://www.gm-trucks...ing-lights-drl/
DRL's: Aftermarket LED's http://www.gm-trucks...ng-lights-drls/

Does anyone know the complete URL for these topics? I cant seem to find them...

On 8/22/2018 at 8:42 PM, Darmichar said:

I've been researching this all day and my head is swimming with numbers.  I just took ownership of a 2018 LTZ with HID's and LED fogs that I am perfectly happy with.  I want to swap all the remaining external lights that I can with LED.

I was researching the Zevo's but I see a lot of people saying they aren't as bright as the incandescent bulbs for the brake/turn signals.  So, I'm throwing this out there.

What bulbs do I need to replace ALL the external turn/brake/park/cargo lights with LED and have them be bright and not need resistors.

That said, I've pretty much settled on the 921 Zevo's or the 921's someone posted on the previous page from amazon for the cargo/reverse lights.  I'm really looking for good LED bulbs for turn/park/brake, but I'm willing to let someone convince me otherwise on the reverse/cargo too.

I have Zevos in my license plate lights and they are great.

I also have them in Cargo light and reverse backup lights and i like them.

They were in stock at either Autozone or Oreilly. Some ebay or other vendor led lights seem like they may be brighter or even too bright, but the Zevos are better than stock halogens IMO.