2014 Sierra/Silverado Bulb Sizes

$7.10 for a light bulb damn you GM!!!!......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See if the dealer will change it under warranty

What bulb is being used for the licence plate.I know its a W5W LL just wondering if a specific length is being used since they have different sizes..Thanks.. http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb--10-smd-led-wedge-base-tower/1701/4011/

Would these work or is there something better

What bulb is being used for the licence plate.I know its a W5W LL just wondering if a specific length is being used since they have different sizes..Thanks.. http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb--10-smd-led-wedge-base-tower/1701/4011/

Would these work or is there something better

Yes, 194's will work. The different bulb numbers with the same connections matter with standard bulbs b/c the wattage on each is different. With LEDs being such a lower draw, 95% of the time if it fits you can use it.

Has anyone replaced the Yellow bulbs up front and the 4 bulbs in back with LEd ?Do you get rapid blink if you do?

I have not changed mine. But I do know that if you try to change a light that has to do with the blinker system, then you will get the hyper blink and then a message on the DIC saying that there is a left/right turn signal error. I'm surprised GM didn't put LEDs there stock. Many other manufactures are already switching to tail light LEDs, but since we are talking about trucks, I think it's just becuase trucks are not necessarily a family or DD vehicle, however it does seem that they are making their way to the category

I have not changed mine. But I do know that if you try to change a light that has to do with the blinker system, then you will get the hyper blink and then a message on the DIC saying that there is a left/right turn signal error. I'm surprised GM didn't put LEDs there stock. Many other manufactures are already switching to tail light LEDs, but since we are talking about trucks, I think it's just becuase trucks are not necessarily a family or DD vehicle, however it does seem that they are making their way to the category

What is the fix if you get the rapid blink and message on DIC?

What is the fix if you get the rapid blink and message on DIC?

Get a load resistor. It trucks the computer into thinking there is the original halogen bulb still there.

• Like 1