abaf05bcee61b5f5a265aeb835127bcb.jpg0343c96d1e32da3bd3ec6c8ccf96e174.jpg
Both sides about 6 inches from the axle.
Edit: I'll paint them black later lol. Just noticed how much they stand out haha

Edit #2: let my brother take my truck on a short 15 mile trip, says he feels ZERO vibrations. I hope this did it. my truck seems to do it more when the cab is full (all 5 seats in use)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BootyHunter86

Edit: I'll paint them black later lol. Just noticed how much they stand out haha

Edit #2: let my brother take my truck on a short 15 mile trip, says he feels ZERO vibrations. I hope this did it. my truck seems to do it more when the cab is full (all 5 seats in use)

I guess this is what makes it so difficult to pin down a cause. It seems that what works for some, doesn't work for others. In addition, conditions that make it worse for some, make it better for others.

At least one person said that he lost his BBB arbitration case because when they took it for a road test and had 5 people in the truck (himself, arbitrator, and GM personnel), it DIDN'T vibrate.

• Like 1

About the spring clamps: You may want to add another nut on each side and then tighten the nuts against each other. The second nut will act as a jam nut and prevent loosening of the clamps due to a single nut vibrating loose.

What is that thing hooked to the frame going over the axle? Is it the magnetic ride control?

yes it is. its there the leveler sits (mine is modded because im lowered on drop shackles and removed leaf spring block. my ride was crappy so I bought the new linkage)

About the spring clamps: You may want to add another nut on each side and then tighten the nuts against each other. The second nut will act as a jam nut and prevent loosening of the clamps due to a single nut vibrating loose.

thanks. will do!

No, they don't all vibrate!

Yes they do, except it TENN where it's only 5% of them :ughdance:

Nothing from Jesse for a week, GM probably sent a few guys in a black van to "visit" with him :M16:

Either that or he bought a Tundra and is so happy he can't stop driving :driving:

Edited by C6Bill

abaf05bcee61b5f5a265aeb835127bcb.jpg0343c96d1e32da3bd3ec6c8ccf96e174.jpg

How much weight is on that rim?

• Like 2

Brand new Silverado in the shop for vibration-3 days and counting. No communication from dealer whatsoever. They were kind enough and put me an Cruze as a loaner???[/quot

What state you in?

Anyone out there responded and heard back from GM customer service that was posting on here? Just curious.

Back from another round of vibration services.

Tires RF'd at dealer 1.5 months ago. Highest was 21. Drove better. Rotated tires last week drove worse.

They RF'd Tuesday. One tire was now 39. Asked if I was doing burnouts, uh no not with BF Goodriches.

Anyhow, was told that since I have a 275/65/18 that District GM would not even look at it in the future.

I told him we can put the OEM tires back on as I still have them and we can start the song and dance again.

The truck rides better but who knows for how long.

Brand new Silverado in the shop for vibration-3 days and counting. No communication from dealer whatsoever. They were kind enough and put me an Cruze as a loaner???[/quot

What state you in?

Anyone out there responded and heard back from GM customer service that was posting on here? Just curious.

I live in Texas. 2015 1500 LT CC Texas Edition with 20" wheels.