LED Under Rail Bed Lighting

I'd like to see a wiring diagram or service manual to see exactly where it plugs in and how it runs.

They plug in at the rear of the truck underneath right behind the spare. There is a junction block the the trailer wiring and rear light all tie into. I know this because when I first received my truck the lights and harness were in a box inside. So I went looking how to install them.

• Like 1

They plug in at the rear of the truck underneath right behind the spare. There is a junction block the the trailer wiring and rear light all tie into. I know this because when I first received my truck the lights and harness were in a box inside. So I went looking how to install them.

Thanks!

I'd like to see a wiring diagram or service manual to see exactly where it plugs in and how it runs.

Good luck finding one! The dealers version is online only and, per GM, customers must contact Helm for service manuals. I checked their website and they list the 2013's as "Coming Soon"

The lights are pretty easy to install. The kit comes with the light harness that you plug in behind the bumper near the tail light harness plugs. You pop both tail lights out and run the harnesses behind them and plug them into the lights where you screw them to the bed side.

• Like 1

If anyone pulls the trigger and buys this and installs it before I do, please post pictures of kit before installed and also during install. It would greatly be appreciated.

The lights are pretty easy to install. The kit comes with the light harness that you plug in behind the bumper near the tail light harness plugs. You pop both tail lights out and run the harnesses behind them and plug them into the lights where you screw them to the bed side.

So I assume they tie back into the switch that controls cargo lamp on/off somehow way back by the tail lights?

It will be offered as GM PN# 23145347, listing @ $135.00 + tax.

GM is working on getting these kits out there, but you can not order one as of yet.....

I'd shoot these guys an email and check if the light kit is available to order: http://www.gmpartsonline.net/

Several dealers in my area all told me they can't order any Denali parts yet. I contacted GMPartsOnline and had my grille delivered in less than a week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Under Rail LED Lighting Part#: 23145347 This site has them for 118.13 http://www.gmpartsquick.com/OEMParts/chevrolet-116/2/23145347.html

Found another site going for 104.90 http://www.gmpartsonline.net/parts/index.cfm?searchText=23145347&make=Chevrolet&action=oePartSearch&siteid=215055

Edited by rocky1074
  • Like 1

i have the full instruction with pictures how to install them.. will take pics for you guys if needed... ;)

Please do. Those instructions will definitely sway my decision to buy them or not.