LED Under Rail Bed Lighting

You took the set I was trying to get! Lol I offered him 50 for it but you got it since you paid full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid full price ($60) because that is a steal!!!! Trying to low ball to $50 was too much of a risk since the next best price I have found was over $100 and the option with the truck originally only cost $60. Win Win.

• Like 2

You took the set I was trying to get! Lol I offered him 50 for it but you got it since you paid full.

I paid full price ($60) because that is a steal!!!! Trying to low ball to $50 was too much of a risk since the next best price I have found was over $100 and the option with the truck originally only cost $60. Win Win.[/quote

I agree 100% I was just giving you crap. I took that risk and lost it.

You took the set I was trying to get! Lol I offered him 50 for it but you got it since you paid full.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I paid full price ($60) because that is a steal!!!! Trying to low ball to $50 was too much of a risk since the next best price I have found was over $100 and the option with the truck originally only cost $60. Win Win.[/quoteI agree 100% I was just giving you crap. I took that risk and lost it.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know...that's why I was giving it back! I will send you a nice pretty picture when they are all installed!

• Like 1

Since the inside bed walls are very similar between the two generations, the lights will fit like a glove, but will require drilling the mounting holes. Obviously, the wiring will have to be modified, since the kit plugs into the module by the spare tire on the '14's. I am going to use a door jamb switch from an older GM vehicle, and the lamps will illuminate when the tailgate opens. On the '14's, they illuminate when the cargo lamp switch is depressed.

Was wondering how the install went with the "door jam" switch? Any pictures?

Mike

I have the factory liner with the led lights. Just make sure you have the right one. Mine was GM part number 22879299. I had to drill holes for upper tie downs but they are already marked with a dimple. That was for a 5' 8" bed so part number will be different for 6' 6" bed.

Edited by DRS 95 Silverado

So the kit came in Saturday. Took about an hour to install. Very simple and straight forward. The lights came on with the factory switch located in the cab. Very nice addition for what I paid.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

• Like 2