2014 Toppers, Caps, Campers

Does anyone know which shell would be the most square on the back? I I know that commercial shells can be blunt square but I want a "normal " shell. Also some side view pictures if you got em.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally happy with my topper project... Found a used ATC topper on CL but it was Brownstone Metallic, so I knew I had to wrap/paint/line-x it for the truck. Ended up going with a 3M Gloss Black wrap and I am very happy with the result. I do not like the "old man vibe" of the topper but it's so functional, I'll never go back.

dgUZaBs.jpg

Used toppers are a great deal (I paid 800 installed for this one with drop down rear window, sliding side windows, and mesh window covers) plus the cost of the wrap. If you can find one local, I'd check it out.

Just installed this ATC with two bar rack

How has each of your experiences been with the ATC brand? They seem much more affordable than ARE and Leer. A dealer not far away is offering the ATC LED starting at $1200

How has each of your experiences been with the ATC brand? They seem much more affordable than ARE and Leer. A dealer not far away is offering the ATC LED starting at $1200

I am very happy with my ATC top. No leaks, the windows are great, and it does everything I need it to do. I would recommend the ATC to a friend, and even as a used item, it's treated me well.

• 2 months later...
My Leer 100XQ is for sale, contact me if interested.
Love the cap, but is is for 5'8" bed and new truck is 6.5' bed
Has removable f. window, Dome light switch when opening rear door, power lock, and roof mounted cargo hooks
What color is the shell? And for what year truck?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Speaking of buying used shells, does anyone know of any difference in the back profile of the different cab configurations? ie; standard cab/double cab/crew cab 

Just to be sure a used one off say a crew cab would fit properly on a double cab.

Thanks