MotoMedic

2014+ Parts Diagrams / Service Manual

Hi, can anyone help me in getting a pic of the driver or passenger bucket seats,particularly the back panel on the seats. Thanks for any info or help.

trying to figure out how/where to mount a tablet mount... anyone have diagrams of the center console? I would hate to drill into something that doesn't need to be drilled.

Try my posts in "center console swap". May be of help.

I really need the part number for the plastic step pad on my 2014 sierra 6" chrome assist steps. ...dealer said that GM dont sell em separately & I need to buy them again when the pads just pop off ???

I would try to avoid drilling in a new truck

Here's what the complete '13 set looks like:

$_12.JPG$_12.JPG

How much did that cost?

Thats alot of knowledge !!

I'm needing a rear bumper cap for a 2014 Silverado LT. Anybody have a part number or a lead on where to get one?

trying to figure out how/where to mount a tablet mount... anyone have diagrams of the center console? I would hate to drill into something that doesn't need to be drilled.

Edited by 14LTZZ71

I know this is going to be a dumb question for a first post, but has anyone ever asked the dealer to throw in a set of serivce manuals when buying a truck? I would honetly perfer a PDF version so I can use my tablet out in my vehicle.

• Like 1

I really need the part number for the plastic step pad on my 2014 sierra 6" chrome assist steps. ...dealer said that GM dont sell em separately & I need to buy them again when the pads just pop off ???

Pop one off, the part number is stamped on bottom of it. It was discussed on another thread.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/163102-2014-sierra-6-chrome-assist-steps-scratched-step-pad-need-replacement/

Edited by DRS 95 Silverado

I did & ordered it .....thanks again to everyone. .....except the joke of a dealer

Would anyone happen to have a shot showing the removal of the seats? I have a newly-purchased 2014 Silverado regular cab WT, and I plan to install carpeting in place of the rubber mat currently in the truck.