2014+ Parts Diagrams / Service Manual

On 10/18/2017 at 9:11 AM, SWOYER said:

I'm having a hard time locating the part numbers for the Original Denali style steering wheel trim for a 2014. Also, the thin trim around the radio controls. I'm changing out my interior from silver to burnish and these are the last two pieces I need, just need to find the part numbers. Seems like these are hard to come by on ebay. 

6a00d83451b3c669e201a3fcf22ab5970b.jpg

To change the trim on the wheel probably requires a whole new steering wheel.

• 4 months later...

Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere. I have a 2014 extended LT Silverado that I removed the mudflaps from. I don't want them, and they are GM. I want to add the little rock guard pieces instead. They use the same mounting holes as the mudflaps, so now I have exposed holes and clips. Can these be purchased by the set? Where is the best place to find these? Thanks

3 hours ago, Tahoe02 said:

If the little rock guards are GM parts then go to the GM accessories web page and get the part numbers. Then i would go to Ebay who has better pricing, free shipping and no tax.

That's the problem I am having. The mud flaps are on that page, but the guards are not unless I'm missing them.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:04 PM, Tahoe02 said:

Check these part numbers and see if it is what you are looking for GM part # 22801024 and 22801025. Found these on Ebay.

Thanks,

I believe those are it. Wish they came as a pair. I need the fronts as well so that is next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra Denali with the cocoa Dune interior. I am looking to replace my microphone that's above the visor on the driver side. It looks as if I pull the headliner down and just replace one section of the microphone where there is a clip to a harness. Problem is I can't find a microphone let alone the same interior color. Does anybody have a part number for this cocodune microphone, wow that rhymed. Anyway I appreciate any and all help thank you very much.

I am replacing the microphone because it was damaged by a leaking shark fin antenna. I believe the antenna is fixed however the microphone must have got corroded. Just some additional input maybe it'll help someone else downline.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

As I was adding gas to my truck today, i noticed that the tanked moved when i placed the handle in. Hopefully someone can give the part number or name for the part that's missing where the tank connects to the body (by the fuel door).

Thanks in advance!

20190624_192749.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...