2014+ Leveling Kits

These kits are fairly simple to install. Got mine from EBay. It was made by summit mfg. got this on because it was only $49-59. Very pleased with the quality being machined aluminum. Mine is the 2.5 but they also have a 3.5 in kit. 2.5 leveled mine out perfectly. There is only about 3/8" difference from the back now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 1

Nothing to the rear. Gonna have to wait until I wear this set of tires out before I do anything there. Probably go with some 285s when I do get some. Would love to set it up like my 2010 6.2 , but the road miles I put on now won't allow. This picture is the 2010 with about 4in front/ 1in rear and 325/60/18 BFG All Terrains. e9adeza6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I like the way that sits.

I think when I do mine I'm going to do 2.5" in front and 3" blocks in the rear. I like the look of a little rake. Then eventually 285's also. I don't want something that will stick past body and I still want to keep original mudflaps so I don't know if 285's will allow it.

• Like 2

I like the way that sits.

I think when I do mine I'm going to do 2.5" in front and 3" blocks in the rear. I like the look of a little rake. Then eventually 285's also. I don't want something that will stick past body and I still want to keep original mudflaps so I don't know if 285's will allow it.

My '14 Sierra has 285/45/22's on it so I think you'll be OK with 285's...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I put the rough country leveling kit with blocks on my 2014 Silverado. Haven't done wheels and tires yet, I was thinking of going with 275/60 R20 or 305/55 R20. I am worried that the 275's might look too narrow, but the 305's might be too wide. Does anyone have experiance or advice? I'd like to try and keep a decent MPG, and I'm assuming the 275's would get better then the 305's.

I put the rough country leveling kit with blocks on my 2014 Silverado. Haven't done wheels and tires yet, I was thinking of going with 275/60 R20 or 305/55 R20. I am worried that the 275's might look too narrow, but the 305's might be too wide. Does anyone have experiance or advice? I'd like to try and keep a decent MPG, and I'm assuming the 275's would get better then the 305's.

Why not go with 295/55/20?

• Like 1

I ordered my Rough Country leveling kit today. Hope I'll like it once it's installed. I just don't want the truck to look saggy in the back. I've seen some trucks where the ass end looks like it's squatted, even when it's unloaded. I'll post updates once I get it installed.

I agree with not likening the "saggy" look. So I'm doing 3" blocks along with the 2" up front

BCridez and all: what are these leveling kits doing for your ride? on my 07 it is stiffer and rebound is not good, banging noise if the tire drops quickly into a hole or say rolling too quickly off the backside of a speed bump, I don't want this on my new truck. would a bracket style lift (6" from pro comp or fabtech) allow me to stay close to factory ride?? or can I save money and do fabtech 4" or rough country 3.5" lift??