2014+ Leveling Kits

Ahhh. They look to have a decent lip. I really like em. Think they are perfect. Do you have a picture looking down the side of the truck to show how much they stick outside the fenders?
Thanks man! Here are some side pics. Not much but i think its perfect for leveled.5c373dee8c087700ed4a2653f769dcd8.jpg3b1eb0588f6d64c7a1e7a87d09c2af65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

So after reading through the nearly 6000 posts I have a question.

I have seen a few posts about the front drivetrain angles being maxed to the limits on a 3” leveling kit. I have seen kits to drop the differential 1-2” and was wondering if this would help ease the stress?

The reason I’m asking this is because for my bday I got the 3/2 MotoFab lift/leveling kit for my ‘15 Silverado LT 4x4 crew cab. Has anyone used one of these differential drop kits and have any issues?

Thanks in advance and keep up the pics, cause I love seeing the different outcomes of different kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after reading through the nearly 6000 posts I have a question.

I have seen a few posts about the front drivetrain angles being maxed to the limits on a 3” leveling kit. I have seen kits to drop the differential 1-2” and was wondering if this would help ease the stress?
The reason I’m asking this is because for my bday I got the 3/2 MotoFab lift/leveling kit for my ‘15 Silverado LT 4x4 crew cab. Has anyone used one of these differential drop kits and have any issues?

Thanks in advance and keep up the pics, cause I love seeing the different outcomes of different kits.

A 1” differential drop on a 3” lift will give you cv angles similar to a 2” lift (I did that math all by myself can you believe it?) Those angles are okay and you shouldn’t increase your wear and tear too dramatically. However your outer tie rods are still at a severe angle at that level and there really is no correcting that without a new spindle.

• Like 1

A 1” differential drop on a 3” lift will give you cv angles similar to a 2” lift (I did that math all by myself can you believe it?) Those angles are okay and you shouldn’t increase your wear and tear too dramatically. However your outer tie rods are still at a severe angle at that level and there really is no correcting that without a new spindle.

LOL. I figured the math would workout that way. [emoji848]. I was just curious if these kits would help. Thanks for the inputs. I may look at newer spindles or just wait and go to a bigger lift. Kind hard to justify that with the price difference. Thanks again.

Pictures really don't do this body style justice. I was shocked at how tall my leveled 2014 is compared to my 2000 with a 4" lift and my 04 with a 2". This is my 14 with the RC 2" on 275/70r18s.26392801c5934a6f62a418e62d00faa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 hours ago, zach1990 said:

Pictures really don't do this body style justice. I was shocked at how tall my leveled 2014 is compared to my 2000 with a 4" lift and my 04 with a 2". This is my 14 with the RC 2" on 275/70r18s.26392801c5934a6f62a418e62d00faa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What tires did you go with 

LOL. I figured the math would workout that way. [emoji848]. I was just curious if these kits would help. Thanks for the inputs. I may look at newer spindles or just wait and go to a bigger lift. Kind hard to justify that with the price difference. Thanks again.

This is one of those cases where you get what you pay for really his home.

• Like 1

Alright guys I’ve read All 399 pages in the past week and I can’t find the answer I’m looking for. I’ve got a 2015 cc sb 2wd and I’m about to put a 2.5 rc with the rear block on it. I’m wanting to see if I can run a 285/75/ 17 with my stock wheels. I know that according to rough country’s website I can run a 285/70/17 I’m ok with a little rub on the felt liner inside the wheel well I guess what I’m wondering is if the one inch will rub that bad.

Man I’ve had the rc 2.5 level kit on my 2015 for over two years.  Mine came with the top and bottom spacers for the front, and block in the back.  

The dealership hip has always known it’s there and been cool with it.  Recently I’ve noticed some heavy squeaking upfront when in motion or turning the wheel.  Took it in for service and they told me the control arm is causing it and that the level kit might be causing it.  Said mine is unusual because it has the top and bottom spacers.

essentially he indicated to me to get the top spaced off and bring it back, like he would take care of it.  I’m guessing I got to do it, I like the stance but don’t feel like doing all that work, esp because I plan on getting rid of it when the 2019 comes out.

should I just attempt another dealership? Or take the top spacer off, get it fixed and throw it back on? If I remove the top spacer I’ll need to put the original rear blocks on to make it sit level