2014+ Leveling Kits

has anyone replaced ball joints yet? I have a 2.5" level and at 30k miles getting a lot of noise from them lately thinking its time to replace? want something that lasts longer than 30k miles anything out there?

has anyone replaced ball joints yet? I have a 2.5" level and at 30k miles getting a lot of noise from them lately thinking its time to replace? want something that lasts longer than 30k miles anything out there?

Had mine into the dealer this week for a clunking noise and a torn CV boot. They replaced the upper control arm. Ball joint had in excess of 0.200” movement. About 12000Miles on the 2.5” level kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, woychc said:

Had mine into the dealer this week for a clunking noise and a torn CV boot. They replaced the upper control arm. Ball joint had in excess of 0.200” movement. About 12000Miles on the 2.5” level kit

This is discouraging!  Was this wear directly attributed to your level kit?

11 hours ago, Aaron1085 said:

Looks great. How are those 285/65??

I love them! makes the truck look more aggressive. Minor rubbing when on full lock, but nothing serious. MPG also went down.