2014+ Leveling Kits

2018 crewcab Silverado 2” RC leveling kit. Thinking about 295/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grappler on stock wheels, anyone running these tires with this setup?

b77de85056fbbb017203c4338c7b27ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any wider than a 275 on your stock wheels will rub the UCAs on your 18 with a leveling kit. If you look you likey are already rubbing slightly on your UCAs now on stockers. 295s will fit in that 295/55R20 height-wise but width will give you trouble.

Any wider than a 275 on your stock wheels will rub the UCAs on your 18 with a leveling kit. If you look you likey are already rubbing slightly on your UCAs now on stockers. 295s will fit in that 295/55R20 height-wise but width will give you trouble.

Sounds like maybe going to a 275/65 or 60 might be a better fit.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 7:16 PM, SirenRed16 said:

If you remove the rear block that'll only give you like 1 inch. If you want perfect level you have to buy lowering shackles. Both of these trucks have a 3 inch drop in the rear.a45530fbd42120b73c4d94ccaa369295.jpg550829c858b445602deffab5fe6f9d5b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is this 2" shackles and block taken out? 

Is this 2" shackles and block taken out? 
No it's a 2" shackles and the block flipped under the leaf springs. If I had removed the block I would of had to get longer u bolts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

No it's a 2" shackles and the block flipped under the leaf springs. If I had removed the block I would of had to get longer u bolts.

any pictures of the block being flipped? I'm really new to this truck thing and I like how those trucks sit with the rear drop. I've seen 2" shackles with .5" block, is that about the same?

Edited by silvy2k17

any pictures of the block being flipped? I'm really new to this truck thing and I like how those trucks sit with the rear drop. I've seen 2" shackles with .5" block, is that about the same?
It'll be the same but the trucks I posted have about 3" of drop. I'll try and get you a picture.

• Like 1