2014+ Leveling Kits

Kept it simple, went with Fox 2.0 on all four corners, adjusted to just shy of 1.5” in the front to keep a little rake. Added Ridge Grapplers in 275/55/20. I’m a little old school, I like to keep it looking a little stock.
4302DE5E-F821-40FC-AFBF-905E55EA2CDF.thumb.jpeg.9923cffa723488ef09f4f42be8c49dcc.jpeg
94F85805-1317-4878-9383-D064D171293B.thumb.jpeg.9153c2b66deb8c966302f29241113865.jpeg

How's the ride compared to stock? And where'd you buy the shocks? Debating between this and Bilstein 5100s. Truck looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, philrister4 said:

Kept it simple, went with Fox 2.0 on all four corners, adjusted to just shy of 1.5” in the front to keep a little rake. Added Ridge Grapplers in 275/55/20. I’m a little old school, I like to keep it looking a little stock.

4302DE5E-F821-40FC-AFBF-905E55EA2CDF.jpeg

94F85805-1317-4878-9383-D064D171293B.jpeg

Love this set up, looking at the same tire and size, any rub and hows the MPG? Ride?

6 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

How's the ride compared to stock? And where'd you buy the shocks? Debating between this and Bilstein 5100s. Truck looks good

Thanks! It rides just as smooth, but gets rid of that typical “over reaction” to bumps/rough road. Handles bumps/potholes in turns a lot smoother and got rid of that Cadillac float feeling on the highway.

No experience here with Bilstein’s, so I can’t tell you one way over the other, but you can feel the quality of the Fox’s.

I ordered from 4wheelparts, but even amazon has them for $370.

1 minute ago, texasaggies16 said:

Love this set up, looking at the same tire and size, any rub and hows the MPG? Ride?

No rub, it’s actually the stock size tire, but is actually a little taller. MPG didn’t change, still getting 19-20 mpg after 200 miles.

7 minutes ago, philrister4 said:

No rub, it’s actually the stock size tire, but is actually a little taller. MPG didn’t change, still getting 19-20 mpg after 200 miles.

Sweet! Im looking to go the same route but was affraid they might be heavy and cause me lose my MPG

• Like 1

IMG_4313.thumb.JPG.597f3ebf23f667a9b2e282db7aa3e5b4.JPG
My young brothers set up
3” level up front nothing in the rear
22” factory chevy wheels
35x12.50r22 toyo mt
1/2” wheel spacers in the front
Minor trimming on front
Looks pretty clean if you ask me

Very nice. You don't see many leveled regular cabs. I thought about leveling mine but now I think I'm leaning towards a 4/7 drop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So fellas, I really like the trucks I come across on the forum and am trying to make a decision on a leveling kit for my 2015. I was initially set on the Rough country 2.5 up front with the 1 in in the back but have recently come across a few issues that people have made about it. I've read that RC tends to give a creeking/popping noise to the suspension up front during full turn, or just turning at that matter. I'd like to avoid running into that issue. So...from the people who have had the kit, or any other kit for that matter, can we get some reviews on your personal experience with your current kit and how long you've been riding it? 

I know when I get new upgrades I really dig them straight off the bat, but as time passes and the honeymoon phase tends to fade I start seeing the issues I could really do without. So any experience which you guys have run into as time has passed with your kit would be greatly appreciated. Also please give recommendations which you have liked and what kits you guys would recommend due to no issues at all. I don't just want to hear the bad, but also the good. Thanks folks!!

37 minutes ago, GMCIERRA1500 said:

So fellas, I really like the trucks I come across on the forum and am trying to make a decision on a leveling kit for my 2015. I was initially set on the Rough country 2.5 up front with the 1 in in the back but have recently come across a few issues that people have made about it. I've read that RC tends to give a creeking/popping noise to the suspension up front during full turn, or just turning at that matter. I'd like to avoid running into that issue. So...from the people who have had the kit, or any other kit for that matter, can we get some reviews on your personal experience with your current kit and how long you've been riding it? 

I know when I get new upgrades I really dig them straight off the bat, but as time passes and the honeymoon phase tends to fade I start seeing the issues I could really do without. So any experience which you guys have run into as time has passed with your kit would be greatly appreciated. Also please give recommendations which you have liked and what kits you guys would recommend due to no issues at all. I don't just want to hear the bad, but also the good. Thanks folks!!

+1  Was hoping to here the same type of review.  Looking to put a 2.5 leveling kit on my 2018 and was going back and forth between Zone and RC...

IMG_4313.thumb.JPG.597f3ebf23f667a9b2e282db7aa3e5b4.JPG
My young brothers set up
3” level up front nothing in the rear
22” factory chevy wheels
35x12.50r22 toyo mt
1/2” wheel spacers in the front
Minor trimming on front
Looks pretty clean if you ask me

Does it clear the UCAs with the 1/2” spacers at full lock?

Does it clear the UCAs with the 1/2” spacers at full lock?

Before he installed the 1/2” spacer he would rub at about 90% turn (give or take) after the install he rubs after like 98% turning (again give or take) im just not sure if its from the uca or the sway bar. wen i see my young brother again ill check where the rubbing is coming from
Hope this helped