2014+ Leveling Kits

12 hours ago, Ajm008 said:

+12

Thanks. Looks great!  Do you happen to have any pics looking front to rear/rear to front to get an idea of the stance?  I’ve currently got stock 22’s with +24 offset and am looking to change for 18’s with either a +18 or + 12 offset to get a bit more aggressive stance.  Still undecided on which way to go...

2 hours ago, Rally_18 said:

What wheel liners did you add?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I added the factory felt rear wheel liners to match the front.  They are a $120 OEM accessory.  The Chevy Work Truck and GMC Base model trucks don't come with the liners-instead you see the painted metal.  All the higher level trucks have the liners already.  Adding the liners helped make the truck look slightly better with respect to the rear to front rake as well.  

Thanks. Looks great!  Do you happen to have any pics looking front to rear/rear to front to get an idea of the stance?  I’ve currently got stock 22’s with +24 offset and am looking to change for 18’s with either a +18 or + 12 offset to get a bit more aggressive stance.  Still undecided on which way to go...
Thanks man! I think this is what you looking for...3c83e93e862d1b4241691322fad6588e.jpg6735f2717e5b15efea062a398063fe76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2018 at 1:18 AM, TNAZ said:

Thanks for the mud guard suggestion.  Since I have the "base" model truck, it didn't have rear wheel well liners so I added those already and now maybe I will add the mud flaps. 

here are a couple if you go that route...

this is what I decided on...keep in mind I'm usually only off payment for hunting and scouting...so pretty limited...but these are super easy to install and have been great:

https://www.weathertech.com/gmc/2017/sierra-sierra-denali/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/sierra-class/1500/sierra-dually/no/

if i were to go more off roading (or even just more consistent dirt road driving) i would have definitely opted for these...the cost difference compared to how much i would benefit from them just didn't make sense for me, but might for you:

https://duraflap.com/truck-model/gmc/model-1500-gmc/2014-current-model-1500-model-1500-gmc/

12 hours ago, 28fiend said:

Been lurking here for awhile, just wanted to read and learn before I asked any questions. Traded my 12’ Ram 2500 6.7 for my 17’ SLT. Rides so much nicer.

DA80FDD8-F42E-4C3E-BFAE-CBCBA8D216B1.jpeg

17’ Sierra SLT | 2” Motofab | 285/65r20 KO2s | Husky | Undercover | Yakima |

Any rub with this setup? 

12 hours ago, 28fiend said:

Been lurking here for awhile, just wanted to read and learn before I asked any questions. Traded my 12’ Ram 2500 6.7 for my 17’ SLT. Rides so much nicer.

DA80FDD8-F42E-4C3E-BFAE-CBCBA8D216B1.jpeg

I also traded a 2015 Ram 2500 6.7 with 6" Fabtech lift and 37" Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s for a 2017 SLT -- talk about a nice change! 

Anyway, your setup has me CURIOUS! I really like the 285/65/20.  I installed the 2" Motofab, and am now ready to purchase all terrain tires.  I have a 2wd SLT.

Do you rub? Asking because I have the same OEM wheels and intend to keep them.

How did your mileage react to the larger diameter and heavier tires?  What made you decide on the KO2?  I see that it is the only A/T available in 285/65/20 on tirerack.com.

Did you re-calibrate your speedometer, and, if not, how much are you off? 

I really have my eyes on the Continental TerrainContact A/T in a 275/60/20, as I believe it is a mild A/T with minimal size upgrade, so would have least effect on mileage and speedometer; however, your setup has me intrigued. 

lift.JPG

Edited by thsoccer3

6 hours ago, JamesAT18 said:

17’ Sierra SLT | 2” Motofab | 285/65r20 KO2s | Husky | Undercover | Yakima |

Any rub with this setup? 

Some rub on the wheel well liners, easily fixed from what I've seen. Zip tie them back to cut some out with a razor blade. I had to thin the Husky flaps, most the rub was with those.

6 hours ago, thsoccer3 said:

I also traded a 2015 Ram 2500 6.7 with 6" Fabtech lift and 37" Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s for a 2017 SLT -- talk about a nice change! 

Anyway, your setup has me CURIOUS! I really like the 285/65/20.  I installed the 2" Motofab, and am now ready to purchase all terrain tires.  I have a 2wd SLT.

Do you rub? Asking because I have the same OEM wheels and intend to keep them.

How did your mileage react to the larger diameter and heavier tires?  What made you decide on the KO2?  I see that it is the only A/T available in 285/65/20 on tirerack.com.

Did you re-calibrate your speedometer, and, if not, how much are you off? 

I really have my eyes on the Continental TerrainContact A/T in a 275/60/20, as I believe it is a mild A/T with minimal size upgrade, so would have least effect on mileage and speedometer; however, your setup has me intrigued. 

lift.JPG

I almost went with the Pepperdust! Like I said above, some rub, simple fixes. Tires are only a week old and I'm on the same tank of gas, no mileage calcs yet. I went with these because I read a lot and kept coming back based on what people were saying about them. Plus they look good! Haven't touched the speedo yet, off about 5 mph give or take.

2014 Silverado LT leveled with Falken03D87DDF-39F1-4021-A9E0-0E43C9B93125.thumb.jpeg.e8791e5502c16300c94482f52576feb6.jpeg 35’s on 17’s by Method 
7843C9A9-6AE5-4E71-9BC5-AC2B13747CB2.thumb.jpeg.28a67f626669f93b0a3717ad1cd99dde.jpeg

Can you turn the wheels with the 35’s. How much level and how much rubbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/14/2018 at 10:56 AM, Ajm008 said:

Thanks!

Readylift 2.25 front with UCAs; 2.25 blocks in rear; Black Rhino 20x9 with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/60

I'm looking at these tires. How do you like them?

How are they in the rain?

Noisy?

Thanks.

Also, I'm new here and it's time for tires on my truck. I'm thinking about going with the Bilstein leveling shocks. What is the consensus on them? is there a better way to level? Also, I'm planning on using 275/60/20