2014+ Leveling Kits

I didn’t see many good reviews for the Rancho quick lift struts. I just leveled my 2018 Silverado with the Fox 2.0’s and Rexlez uca’s, pretty happy with the ride but I think I may add a top spacer to get another 1/2” up front. Haven’t done anything to the rear yet. 

I’m running 285/60/R20 Toyo RT’s on 20x9 ‘0’ offset wheels with a slight rub at the rear of inner fenders. The extra 1/2” should take care of that.

SCH_5635.jpg

SCH_5638.jpg

Edited by SSchup
add photo

On 7/9/2018 at 3:48 PM, thsoccer3 said:

I still have not diagnosed my "knock" noise since installing 2" front level.  I chose the "donut" style spacer that mounts to the shock upper. 

My noise is a single knock when traveling slow that sounds like something is shifting on the driver side when going from forward to reverse. 

I am beginning to think I possibly did not grind the factory bolts flush with the top of the new spacer and there may be a small gap that is allowing a forward / backward shift. 

My next plan is to completely take apart the driver side and start over.

Any opinions? 

I know your post was over a month ago but...are you sure the noise is from the front?  Since putting a 2.5" on the front of mine I have noticed a noise at the rear of the rear leafs - both sides. Can grab the hand hold at the rear corner and move the truck side to size and it'll do it, too. Still trying to come up with a solution. 

This may be different than your issue...or maybe not.  

Anyone else experienced what I've described? 

I didn’t see many good reviews for the Rancho quick lift struts. I just leveled my 2018 Silverado with the Fox 2.0’s and Rexlez uca’s, pretty happy with the ride but I think I may add a top spacer to get another 1/2” up front. Haven’t done anything to the rear yet. 
I’m running 285/60/R20 Toyo RT’s on 20x9 ‘0’ offset wheels with a slight rub at the rear of inner fenders. The extra 1/2” should take care of that.
SCH_5635.thumb.jpg.dd647f5f8ee0da6fbdece352dc61f647.jpg
SCH_5638.thumb.jpg.bb7d9331c82c421bd697e5e64fbb7980.jpg

Link to UCA? Never heard of that before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Love the blue mrskiff.  Reminds me of my old indigo blue 97 Tahoe Z71 two door.  Had the grille, bumpers, mirrors, and handles color matched like your Silverado.

Looks fantastic IMHO.

??