2014+ Leveling Kits

Can't really answer that until you know what's already on it. If you've only got a 2" lower spacer, you could simply add the 1/2" to the top of the strut, no need to remove /replace what's already there. However, if you're already running a full 2.5" kit with rear blocks, then your only options are to come down some in the back, or go full lift. 

Hey guys need some input. I have a 2018 4wd Crew Cab and looking to do a 3” leveling kit. Is there anything else I would need to buy?BEC09565-0F32-4B8A-AC78-2146C5B45331.thumb.jpeg.42a48663c4928b1947e9b0fe590435ad.jpeg   

I’d say you’re good man. You’re replacing the ucas and doing a diff drop. Most guys that run the Motofab 3” don’t do either.  Btw I’ve got some 0-2.5” lift Procomp coilovers I’d consider selling if you’re looking to go that route instead of spacers. I need new ucas to run them and it’s going to be awhile before that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the failing ball joints mainly on the upper control arms or on the lower control arms as well? I thought I was fixing the ball joint problem with the cognito UCAs and the CV angles with the diff drop kit for the 3" level kit. I don't see many people replacing the lower control arms, are those not so much of an issue with a leveling kit as the UCA? 

Is the failing ball joints mainly on the upper control arms or on the lower control arms as well? I thought I was fixing the ball joint problem with the cognito UCAs and the CV angles with the diff drop kit for the 3" level kit. I don't see many people replacing the lower control arms, are those not so much of an issue with a leveling kit as the UCA? 
While going with over 2.5" naturally is going to put things at greater angles and more stress on parts the lower ball joints don't end up at nearly as severe an angle as the upper ball joints do, thus why these kits come with upper control arms typically to help those angles and provide a heavier duty ball joint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk