2014+ Leveling Kits

so excited leveling kit is going on today 2.25 ready lift with upper control arms. They are also cutting the horse shoe looking mounts on the bottom of the frame while its on the lift. Next mod is the sdhq skid plate for valance delete.

Edited by Rally_18

On 10/4/2018 at 3:17 PM, Dirt-Rado said:

This is the Mazulla off road skid plate set up. Replaced the entire lower valance and they offered an optional tube front bar separately that I decided to go with (will have to paint or powder coat)

You can get from Kartek or SDHQ or mazulla directly. Big improvement. Couldn’t stand that valance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalka23be974e9f5285e3f7baa82a4968417.jpg

are you local to mazulla? if not how bad was shipping on this?

are you local to mazulla? if not how bad was shipping on this?

Order from Kartek in Cali or SDHQ in Arizona. Shipping runs around $40 I think but I went straight to Kartek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Dirt-Rado said:

Order from Kartek in Cali or SDHQ in Arizona. Shipping runs around $40 I think but I went straight to Kartek

sounds good i tried to email SDHQ but never heard back in far away and was hoping it was crazy on cost. I want the SDHQ skid cause it has the cutouts for the tow hooks and comes with the second skid for your front diff/oil pan

• Like 1

sounds good i tried to email SDHQ but never heard back in far away and was hoping it was crazy on cost. I want the SDHQ skid cause it has the cutouts for the tow hooks and comes with the second skid for your front diff/oil pan

Call them. They get busy during the races as they’re always on site at tech with their employees.

Just now, Dirt-Rado said:

Call them. They get busy during the races as they’re always on site at tech with their employees.

will do thanks for your help are you happy with yours i kinda like the bar with the mazulla is it pretty solid?

will do thanks for your help are you happy with yours i kinda like the bar with the mazulla is it pretty solid?

Super happy. After I made a second skid for the oil pan haha
. I loved the front tube option so I went with mazulla. Install takes a bit but worth it in the end.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 11:05 AM, Dirt-Rado said:

Super happy. After I made a second skid for the oil pan haha
. I loved the front tube option so I went with mazulla. Install takes a bit but worth it in the end.

just ordered the one SDHQ makes with the tow hook cutouts now just to fab a front license plate mount up and wait for it to arrive.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 9:50 AM, Rally_18 said:

so excited leveling kit is going on today 2.25 ready lift with upper control arms. They are also cutting the horse shoe looking mounts on the bottom of the frame while its on the lift. Next mod is the sdhq skid plate for valance delete.

What tires are you planning on running with that kit? Also, I see that you're in MD.  Who is doing the install.

In other news, did anyone see the pictures on the Readylift FB page a couple of weeks ago claiming that someone was running the 35x11.50 Ridge Grapplers on stock rims with no rubbing and only their 2.25" kit???

What tires are you planning on running with that kit? Also, I see that you're in MD.  Who is doing the install.

In other news, did anyone see the pictures on the Readylift FB page a couple of weeks ago claiming that someone was running the 35x11.50 Ridge Grapplers on stock rims with no rubbing and only their 2.25" kit???

My plans are to ditch the 20’s and run 275/70/18 I’m thinking falken wildpeak at3w. I don’t want to do any trimming. Did that in my last truck and I kinda want to stick to an at and get the mileage out of it and still have some capability. I am in western Maryland and I have a friend who is the mechanic at global truck outfitter he did the install for me.

just ordered the one SDHQ makes with the tow hook cutouts now just to fab a front license plate mount up and wait for it to arrive.

Congrats.
Or don’t run the front plate cause it takes away a lot of the cosmetic improvements you just paid a fortune for. I haven’t run one in 15yrs
Fix it ticks aren’t that bad here in Cali though.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:43 AM, Shredder15 said:

I had an add a leaf from a different company that was very good. It raised the rear 1 1/4”.

FYI, the front had a TGC 2.5” level in this pic. I eventually went to a 2” level and 1” rear block because I didn’t like the loss of factory ride and decreased range level of travel in the front at 2.5”. The increased clearance I ended up with is exactly what I wanted and I’m happy with the setup with the bigger LTZ stock wheels and tires. 

IMG_7248.jpg

Where did you get the rear block? It's really a 2" block to replace the factory block correct?

5 hours ago, Spate47 said:

Where did you get the rear block? It's really a 2" block to replace the factory block correct?

Got it from an off road store. Yes it’s a Readylift 2.25” block, which the salesperson referred to as a plus one. 

so I just leveled the truck with 2.25 readylift and I'm starting to looking at wheels and tires for after winter. I'm thinking 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W on Method Double Standards 17x8.5 0 offset. i want to run front flaps but I don't want to do any trimming unless its to the flap. Is anyone running anything similar that can get me some input. My second setup choice would be 275/70/18's just want to ditch the 20's need more tire and less wheel. Thanks

so I just leveled the truck with 2.25 readylift and I'm starting to looking at wheels and tires for after winter. I'm thinking 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W on Method Double Standards 17x8.5 0 offset. i want to run front flaps but I don't want to do any trimming unless its to the flap. Is anyone running anything similar that can get me some input. My second setup choice would be 275/70/18's just want to ditch the 20's need more tire and less wheel. Thanks

I’ve got the same 2.25” level, running Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s =34”. Barely rubs on the felt liner when backing up on incline. Anything taller will definitely rub fender edge requiring at least a lift.

Sent from above