2014+ Leveling Kits

I went with the ReadyLift 2.25 up front and swapped the rear 1.25 for the ready lift 2.25 based on the recommendation of those above. Came out good I think. If anything I would have liked a little higher in the front but matched with the new KO2’s its like a new truck. Ride quality seems unchanged so far as well.

IMG_2262.jpgIMG_2269.jpgIMG_2265.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I installed the moto fab 2.5 leveling kit. Ride quality didnt change. Added some Ballistic Rage 20x10 -19 offset from custom wheel offsets. Turned out pretty good. Still sits a tad high in the rear.IMG_2547.thumb.jpg.18d98b85e26c6ebe7963f3712e986734.jpg

• Like 1

I installed the moto fab 2.5 leveling kit. Ride quality didnt change. Added some Ballistic Rage 20x10 -19 offset from custom wheel offsets. Turned out pretty good. Still sits a tad high in the rear.IMG_2547.thumb.jpg.18d98b85e26c6ebe7963f3712e986734.jpg
Looks good! What size tire and whats the ground to fender measurements if you don't mind

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, mrskiff said:

Looks good! What size tire and whats the ground to fender measurements if you don't mind

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I will measure tomorrow. The Tires are Trail Blades XT. They are 33x12.50. Slight rubbing in reverse at full lock.

I went with the ReadyLift 2.25 up front and swapped the rear 1.25 for the ready lift 2.25 based on the recommendation of those above. Came out good I think. If anything I would have liked a little higher in the front but matched with the new KO2’s its like a new truck. Ride quality seems unchanged so far as well.

IMG_2262.thumb.jpg.59ef514edbd82175c5cd0362a902313d.jpgIMG_2269.thumb.jpg.f2adae09a27c209ff6a9825d5742c65a.jpgIMG_2265.thumb.jpg.d48bdafd55c608f629a9b8cc711986cb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. I have the ready lift 2.25 as well with the control arms. I want to do the rear 2.25 blocks next. What size tires are those? And offset on the wheel? I am contemplating going with a +27mm oem 20" with 275 65 20 duratrac. I want to avoid rubbing. I have the 22's at +24 now with 285 45 22 with .5" spacers and no rub. Not many opetions for the 22's that will not rub. I would love to run 305 45 22, but man they are not cheap, i would hate to spend the money and then they rub.m. Also note that I have a double cab, not crew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. I have the ready lift 2.25 as well with the control arms. I want to do the rear 2.25 blocks next. What size tires are those? And offset on the wheel? I am contemplating going with a +27mm oem 20" with 275 65 20 duratrac. I want to avoid rubbing. I have the 22's at +24 now with 285 45 22 with .5" spacers and no rub. Not many opetions for the 22's that will not rub. I would love to run 305 45 22, but man they are not cheap, i would hate to spend the money and then they rub.m. Also note that I have a double cab, not crew.

Thanks i am happy with the setup so far. The tires are BF KO2s 275/60/20 with the stock 20” wheels. When I first took the truck for a ride after the install i had a slight rub on the readylift arms at full lock but it seems it is gone after less than 10 miles now. Hopefully it stays that way i was a little disappointed with that. I didnt want to do wheel spacers or anything like that. The stock tires were 275/55/20 so i guess not much room to go up in aspect ratio but in my opinion the tire fits the wheel well just how I wanted it at the 60 size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I rub with 275-60/20 on stock 27mm wheels, so I would say you would definitely rub with 275-65/20’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! 

I am new to this forum and I am also new to owning & modding silverados so please take it easy on me. My question/concern is what kind of issues will I come across if I install a 3inch leveling kit with 33inch tires. I have read on here that the ball joints or control arms would probably need to be replaced? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

This is the look I’m going for 

E8DE0EFE-D046-4BB1-91D4-E42C20E68A17.jpeg

Edited by LRMRZ

On 2/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, jimbrown1 said:

Been off the site for quite a while due to other things(3 years).  Anyways, got rid of the 2011 Silverado this weekend and bought the 2018 GMC Sierra due to all the incentives.  Was trying to read up on all the available level kits for the 2014-2018 models.  Drove 3 new 2018 Sierras on Saturday and all rode differently ad were equipped exactly the same with Z71 package and Rancho shocks.  First one had tight steering and rode very smooth.  Never had a truck ride that smooth (but it was 8 years ago when I purchased the 2011 and with all the changes, don't remember the OEM ride).  The second truck was a little rougher and the 3rd truck, OMG.  I took it back to the dealership and told them about the harsh ride and it wasn't even an option. 

When I pick up the truck tomorrow (Monday), I want to get it leveled and get new tires, but keep the snowflake GMC 20X9 wheels.  So ok guys help me out.  You've been experimenting with all these new offerings from Rancho level lifts, Bilstein level lifts and the Rough Country spacer similar to the GMT-900 model.  I've sent a note to Rough Country but as you know, they always have recommendations for tire sizes when using OEM wheels but we've all probably used something different and been perfectly fine.  Truck has what GM calls the 275/55/20 all-terrain blackwall tires, which are Goodyear Wranglers SR-A tires.  To everyone else, they're not all-terrain.

Thanks for the insight guys and I'll try to be a little more active going forward. 

i have the same truck as you these are 285/60 20 Ridge grappler on RC 2 inch, ill be switching to bilsteins a soon as i get tired of waiting for the 6112s

after1.jpg

Edited by bhales
  • Like 1

i have the same truck as you these are 285/60 20 Ridge grappler on RC 2 inch, ill be switching to bilsteins a soon as i get tired of waiting for the 6112s
after1.thumb.jpg.a435b3ea4a455e4943e6e939ff7be140.jpg
Any rubbing? Fender liner rubbing is ok, just concerned about a arms and sway bar.

6 hours ago, acinquegrana said:

Any rubbing? Fender liner rubbing is ok, just concerned about a arms and sway bar.

yes they rub the crappy stamped UCA's im going to replace them when i do the Bilsteins. the rub doesnt bother me though as t only happens when im pulling the boat or trying to get into a tight parking spot

18 hours ago, LRMRZ said:

Hello everyone! 

I am new to this forum and I am also new to owning & modding silverados so please take it easy on me. My question/concern is what kind of issues will I come across if I install a 3inch leveling kit with 33inch tires. I have read on here that the ball joints or control arms would probably need to be replaced? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

This is the look I’m going for 

E8DE0EFE-D046-4BB1-91D4-E42C20E68A17.jpeg

Where did you get this pic?  I like this setup as well.  I'd like to know what size tires/rims it is running as well as what suspension.

2 hours ago, BbyDgital said:

Where did you get this pic?  I like this setup as well.  I'd like to know what size tires/rims it is running as well as what suspension.

I was looking at images on google when I came across this picture. I clicked on the link and it sent me over to Pinterest lol the description on the pic says that it has a 3 inch motofab level kit and 33 inch tires with method wheels.