In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

bcazier

2014+ Leveling Kits

Looks great! I don't think I'd go with the 2.25 block, I have the ReadyLift 2.25 level with the UCAs and the ReadyLift 1.5 add-a-leaf in the rear , as the truck sits in this pic I have a 150lbs of sand in the bed to keep it from having more rake to it. Just my opinion, I think you'd end up with the same look as original just sitting higher.f2db4ad44b3f5e7267703f86af7e63c5.jpg5f7beb2f114a8b4cfce8600eb394c69b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kinecr, what brand/model are those nerf bars? If you don’t mind me asking 

Kinecr, what brand/model are those nerf bars? If you don’t mind me asking 

Rough Country, don't mind at all, got them on American Trucks website, don't remember model but they're the wheel to wheel version.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

for those of you with larger tires on stock wheels and stamped arms..how badly does it rub?

i need tires before winter and was going to go with 285/60r20 on the stock wheels and then get different wheels in the spring. 

Does it just rub at full lock? I am ok with that for now. 

the truck is a 2017 high country with 2"front leveling kit 

No rubbing issues at all with my set up

On 8/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, Vasa1 said:

you have the stamped arms? 

it seems a bunch or people were rubbing with factory 20s and anything larger then stock tire size. 

8 hours ago, Ray Capobianco said:

you have the stamped arms? 

it seems a bunch or people were rubbing with factory 20s and anything larger then stock tire size. 

I had the stamped a arms. I installed the Readylift 66-3086 kit.

Has anyone bought & installed these $8   2" front leveling spacers from Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/AYNEFY-Self-Leveling-Suspension-Compatible-Silverado/dp/B08B8W8FKH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=2"+front+leveling+kit+sierra+1500&qid=1598624039&sr=8-1

A friend is looking to do a 2" front level on his '16 Sierra 1500 and we found the ones above as well as several on eBay for $25-35.

Any forseeable issues by going with these vs. Motofab or other brands?

On 8/19/2020 at 6:33 AM, Vasa1 said:

I stand corrected. I have some rubbing on the forward side of my passenger uca only at full lock going in reverse. 

Anyone run the rancho rs9000 quick lift? I have the readylift 2.25 now but want to upgrade the shocks and figure its better to have less spacers. To make up for the .25 i found a 1/2" spacer that goes ontop of the coils for $19. Steel. I could go with the oem rs9000 struts but for the same price I can just get the coils and not need a spring compressor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I installed Eibach pro-truck lifted springs in the front set at 2.5 inches with an add-a-leaf in the rear on my '15 half-ton. Just put on 295/65r18 Duratracs on stock z71 wheels yesterday and it sits 39.75 inches front and 41.25 inches rear which is perfect for towing a trailer and having the truck sit level instead of rear sag. Here are some photos of the front wheel well at full turn with no rubbing whatsoever. I'll have more photos of the truck soon but I need to wash her first. This is my first ever post and have spent MONTHS researching leveling kits, lift kits, and tire size on these forums so i'd like to say thank you to you all!

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

20 hours ago, FilthyPoncho said:

I installed Eibach pro-truck lifted springs in the front set at 2.5 inches with an add-a-leaf in the rear on my '15 half-ton. Just put on 295/65r18 Duratracs on stock z71 wheels yesterday and it sits 39.75 inches front and 41.25 inches rear which is perfect for towing a trailer and having the truck sit level instead of rear sag. Here are some photos of the front wheel well at full turn with no rubbing whatsoever. I'll have more photos of the truck soon but I need to wash her first. This is my first ever post and have spent MONTHS researching leveling kits, lift kits, and tire size on these forums so i'd like to say thank you to you all!

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

have you had the Eibach kit installed long enough to be able to give it a complete review?  I think this kit is under rated and under used....

On 9/4/2020 at 4:50 PM, acinquegrana said:

Anyone run the rancho rs9000 quick lift? I have the readylift 2.25 now but want to upgrade the shocks and figure its better to have less spacers. To make up for the .25 i found a 1/2" spacer that goes ontop of the coils for $19. Steel. I could go with the oem rs9000 struts but for the same price I can just get the coils and not need a spring compressor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've been running Rancho's Quick Lift system on my '14 All Terrain for well over 70k miles.  Simple system, easy install and rides better than stock (If I can even remember what that was like!).  I'm in the process of upgrading tires and inquired with Rancho's techs to find out it was designed to clear 32.8" x 11.5 tires.