2014+ Leveling Kits

I have a 2016 silverado 1500 4x4 Z71 Crew Cab 5.3 with a lift/level kit, 2.75" block on struts up front and added leaf spring in the rear. Also has an aftermarket front bumper (not sure if that matter much for clearance issues as it seems most issues occur on the cab side of the fender) current tires are 285/65r18 Kelly Safari TSRs. Due for a new set of shoes here soon and I'm curious if I would be able to clear a 295/70r18 Cooper Evolution A/T..specs on the Coopers say it is a 12.0" wide and 34.3" tall tire. I would be adding 2" KSP Hubcentric wheel spacers on my stock 18s. Thanks in advance for any help! Looking to order new tires within the next 2 weeks here.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPg5j2OoZvI9TsT7rXTzGhS-WB-_SehFNB-SC17

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP5aumkLVL3ahqFSDY76mRE4KpnT_7KbAk2f01H

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMPsdsLkgU9AENV4oIzVqKC2JS6NFkLk86v4rYw

• 2 months later...

Sometimes in life - you just gotta send it.....

2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L V8 Z71 with newly installed Toyo Open Country AT3 35x11.5r20s on just a 2.5" RC Level.  Yea I said it - just the level - no RUB.  And no difference in ride quality on highway or just intermediate roads.  AT3s run smooth and are way quieter than Ridge Grapplers. 

ChEVY 8.jpg

CHEVY 6.jpg

CHEVY 5.jpg

CHEVY 2.jpg

Chevy 11.jpg

Chevy 10.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my ‘17 Sierra Z71 SLT crew short bed. 2” HaloLifts coilovers in the front with their rear shocks on a stock block.  I have the +1” block if I do ever decide to throw a shell on the back or find myself hauling more. Running 275/70R18 ko2s on 18” Raceline 946 Boost wheel with -12 offset.  Really wanting to go 295/70 on my next set of tires but really don’t want to worry about having to trim anything. Also have the Diablo tuner set to their 87+ tune. I think the next item on my list will be to replace my aluminum running boards with Go Rhino RB 20 running boards, probably sometime in the spring. 

6FC81CEE-C42F-45D2-9B1C-99692160F45C.jpeg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I need to take some pics.

I finally got around to putting on the Bilstein 5100s fronts and rears. I adjusted the front to the highest setting, 1.85”. I’m running Nitto Recon Grapplers and I still have some rubbing at full lock on the UCAs, especially in reverse.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...