torque specs for front axles on gmt900?

gotta replace both front axles on my truck and looks easy enough just need the torque specs for the bolts that hold them to the diff and the main nut under the cap in the hub.

That's what I said too... Each axle took me a few hours. Had to pop the upper ball joint, shocks, and sway bars links to get the axles in/out, also because I have a leveling kit getting the front end back together again was a PITA. Leave yourself lot's of time "just in case"...

That's what I said too... Each axle took me a few hours. Had to pop the upper ball joint, shocks, and sway bars links to get the axles in/out, also because I have a leveling kit getting the front end back together again was a PITA. Leave yourself lot's of time "just in case"...

the u tube vids show all you have to do is remove the sway bar link. i'm sure if i need extra room i can jack up the spindle to let the wheel out a little farther. if not i will just take it all apart like you did. when i did my level kit one side was easy as pie and went in with out having to take anything extra apart and the other i had to take the ball joint off. so it doesn't seem like it's going to be a big project it's just more bolts. but thanks for the heads up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived