Price paid?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10.99% tax in the parish I live in Louisiana.

Yep, I got burned pretty bad with that one as well. Lafayette parish here. Plus we pay income taxes, and property taxes...

My $40k truck ended up being closer to $45 after the state got their cut.

Thanks again for the info. I got them to accept $34,500 for a new 2017 Sierra Quadcab 4x4 Z71 with an msrp of $46,435. I might have left a few bucks on the table but not too much.

Also $4000 for my trade, which was about $1200 more than I should have.

60063100-DA81-49A8-87AB-434F10B3F3F4_zps

• 1 month later...

MSRP:$43,785 - Chevrolet National Bonus$500 - GM Consumer Cash$1,000 - Dealer Discount$6,266

You Save:$7,766Price Before Conditional Rebate:$36,019Additional Conditional Rebates - Package Cash$1,000 - Chevrolet Loyalty$1,500 - Silverado PDA Bonus$5,000

Total Available Savings:$15,266

Price with All Rebates:$28,519

MSRP:$43,785 - Chevrolet National Bonus$500 - GM Consumer Cash$1,000 - Dealer Discount$6,266

You Save:$7,766Price Before Conditional Rebate:$36,019Additional Conditional Rebates - Package Cash$1,000 - Chevrolet Loyalty$1,500 - Silverado PDA Bonus$5,000

Total Available Savings:$15,266

Price with All Rebates:$28,519

DAMN! Where was this at? What dealer?

What is a PDA Bonus Cash?? better watch those guys and their so called rebates, if you are working a tradein with your deal you might find that PDA Bonus Cash might be code for Poor Dumb Ahole LMFAO

Now that I've received delivery, I can post a link. My truck was delivered to me and only had 76 miles on it when it arrived. Here is a link to the dealership I purchased from. I ended up getting 36.5% off the sticker.

http://www.holidayautogroup.com/details/Whitesboro-New-2017-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-3GCPCREH1HG427963

Cost was $27,800 plus TTL.

Now that I've received delivery, I can post a link. My truck was delivered to me and only had 76 miles on it when it arrived. Here is a link to the dealership I purchased from. I ended up getting 36.5% off the sticker.

http://www.holidayautogroup.com/details/Whitesboro-New-2017-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-3GCPCREH1HG427963

Cost was $27,800 plus TTL.

Congrats! Those deals are rare but they do exist. Enjoy the new truck!

• 3 weeks later...

(double post-wasn't sure which topic it suits best to be in)

Just wondering what a good price for a new 2017 5.3L LT Z71 crew cab with leather seats? Went to a local dealer that had exactly what I wanted with MSRP at $50,450 and I got them down to $41,400 (plus TTL) but I think there is still more on the table to be had.

I'll get another GM employee discount on top of that but didn't want to let them know that until I got the best price I could get. I plan to go to a few more dealers in the area and see what they will come down to and possible calling a few out of state places

(double post-wasn't sure which topic it suits best to be in)

Just wondering what a good price for a new 2017 5.3L LT Z71 crew cab with leather seats? Went to a local dealer that had exactly what I wanted with MSRP at $50,450 and I got them down to $41,400 (plus TTL) but I think there is still more on the table to be had.

I'll get another GM employee discount on top of that but didn't want to let them know that until I got the best price I could get. I plan to go to a few more dealers in the area and see what they will come down to and possible calling a few out of state places

18 % off MSRP seems low for a 12/ ton in this day and age ...

most get 20% or more

even the official GM tv ads say 20% off once in a while

Archived