MSRP: $52,049.00

GM Credit Union Preferred Pricing

Loyalty rebate $2000.00

Whatever other discounts the Dealer gave me

$44,500.00 purchased Sept.18

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently test drove the Sierra SLE here in NJ.. Salesman offered it for $500 below msrp, That offer and fact that it's made outside the country sent me to Ford for a look see and I wasn't completely convinced. Since I already own a 2003 Silverado ( not for trade) I ended coming back to the Sierra's for another look. I'm heavily leaning towards it after repeated visits to dealer lots.I plan to purchase between now and end of February. How much below msrp have you paid for your new trucks. Your answers will be appreciated by me and countless others.

Mind mentioning the town the dealer is in? Ill run over there.

Recently test drove the Sierra SLE here in NJ.. Salesman offered it for $500 below msrp, That offer and fact that it's made outside the country sent me to Ford for a look see and I wasn't completely convinced. Since I already own a 2003 Silverado ( not for trade) I ended coming back to the Sierra's for another look. I'm heavily leaning towards it after repeated visits to dealer lots.I plan to purchase between now and end of February. How much below msrp have you paid for your new trucks. Your answers will be appreciated by me and countless others.

Look up Laura GMC in Collinsville, IL. The prices with all rebates are listed with each truck.

I just bought a 2014 Sierra SLT Z71, the sticker price was $58 500, I got it for $51 000 plus taxes. Keep in mind those are Canadian prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not to highjack but where does the extra money (over what same truck would sell for in the states) go...dealer, GM, gov.??

Not to highjack but where does the extra money (over what same truck would sell for in the states) go...dealer, GM, gov.??

No real extra money. Currency is not valued the same.

Really? The US and Canadian dollar have been dancing around parity since like 2008.

Ya I'm not to sure, the usd and cdn are fairly close in value.

Maybe in freight, but even outside of vehicles things are still more expensive here then down there even though our dollars are close in value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Where's the guy who got $10 or even 12k off? LOL There's always at least one out there! Looks like everyone here is being pretty honest even though a few folks got extremely good prices with nearly $8k off. If buying through the commercial program, it is possible, but there are only a few thousand in money out there and most of it is not advertised. Even under invoice with everything includng holdback, there was very little as far as discounts or incentives available as of yesterday according to my friend who is a commercial sales manager at a dealer. The real incentives will probably start next month or so and will be a few thousand if that, so watch for them. There are still 13's out there that need to move, so that's the main priority I am sure. Good Luck

I got my 2014 Silverado LTZ for a littler over $2,000 under Invoice before Private Offer and Trade-in offer using the strategy described here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1001920/?start=0

Overall it took about 2 days of emailing/negotiating with dealers and then once finalized I spent only 30 minutes in the dealership finishing up the deal. Highly recommended.

My Truck:

MSRP: $47,995

Invoice: 44,709

Price Paid: $42,669

MY deal was very similar, I ended up paying 41k

MSRP $51980

Supplier $47052

Sierra A/T SLT

I had supplier pricing, so there was no negotiating a price, determined by GM. Dealer wasn't exactly pleased to find out about my locked price and after I placed a deposit. Others walked in and were willing to pay over MSRP for it.

Drove off the lot in the middle of June. One of, if not the first Sierra to drive off the lot in Minnesota.

Got my Z71 LTZ 4x4 out the door for $49k. The truck by itself was $43K. Discounts were $1500 dealer rebate and since they couldn't stack my father-in-law's GM employee price discount on top of it, they just gave that to me. That was another $2880 or so.

Archived