'14 Sierra CC A/T 6.2L order picked up!!

pj8556

Placed an order this past tuesday on a '14 Sierra CC all terrain 4wd with the 6.2L motor. Iridium/jetblack. It was picked up 2 days later on thursday, dealer manager said it was the quickest he's ever seen GM grab an order. scheduled to build week of Oct 14, I expect to see it Nov 14.

I wanted to wait for NHT max trailer pkg and on 0ct 28 you can get the corner step bumper painted but manager said I was super lucky I got picked up. Huge demand for 6.2L and not alot of supply, its a limited build motor for a few months and new Vette is eating alot of them up too. He said if I wait for pricing on the NHT and painted corner step it could be January or later til I see my truck. So i got the 3.42 rear end and no corner step. Anybody wanna trade their chrome (or painted when the time comes) for a std. non- cornerstep rear bumper??

Anyway, can hardly wait!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Placed an order this past tuesday on a '14 Sierra CC all terrain 4wd with the 6.2L motor. Iridium/jetblack. It was picked up 2 days later on thursday, dealer manager said it was the quickest he's ever seen GM grab an order. scheduled to build week of Oct 14, I expect to see it Nov 14.

I wanted to wait for NHT max trailer pkg and on 0ct 28 you can get the corner step bumper painted but manager said I was super lucky I got picked up. Huge demand for 6.2L and not alot of supply, its a limited build motor for a few months and new Vette is eating alot of them up too. He said if I wait for pricing on the NHT and painted corner step it could be January or later til I see my truck. So i got the 3.42 rear end and no corner step. Anybody wanna trade their chrome (or painted when the time comes) for a std. non- cornerstep rear bumper??

Anyway, can hardly wait!

Congratulations! I ordered a 6.2L Denali on Sept. 19 and mine was also picked up yesterday and scheduled to build during the week of Oct.14. My dealer also told me I should be driving mine by mid Nov. It is Sonoma Red.

Congratulations, I just got a 6.2 Sierra SLT Z71 ordered in white diamond tricoat, hopefully arriving sooner than later. :fingersx:

EChavez,

I am so excited for you! You ordered the 6.2 Sierra SLT Z71, that is great. I would be more than happy to give you a weekly order status update on your vehicle. If interested, private message me including your order number.

Best regards,

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care

Jennifer T,just wondering when building a truck for order, I notice yesterday that GM does not include the price for the L86.So how do you know what you are paying for a truck.It just says W/A. E Chavez do you know what you are paying for the truck yet.

Jennifer T,just wondering when building a truck for order, I notice yesterday that GM does not include the price for the L86.So how do you know what you are paying for a truck.It just says W/A. E Chavez do you know what you are paying for the truck yet.

I don't know an exact price yet as the 6.2 pricing isn't available, the msrp was around 50k without taxes and dealer fees of course.

Anyway, can hardly wait!

Did you order yours with a sunroof? My dealer is telling me that the fact I have a sunroof as part if my order, it is delaying my order from being picked up by GM....

Anyway, can hardly wait!

Did you order yours with a sunroof? My dealer is telling me that is what is holding up my order from being picked up....

Mine is telling me the same thing. Sunroof holding it up. Ordered mine with 6.2, sunroof, max tow and 20"wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Archived