Oil catch can?

I was wondering if this truck's engine has any type of oil catch mechanism from the PCV. Only reason is I worry a bit with it being a DI engine and no fuel being sprayed on the intake valve to keep it clean. If there isn't, then I'll be giving a call to one of my distributors for a oil catch can.

• Like 1

OK, I'm moving over to the other thread. But basically in a nutshell, direct injection engines suffer really bad from essentially an unfiltered PVC. Even in port injection engines (like my Honda race cars), I throw one on because I don't want oil dropping the effective octane level of the fuel in the combustion chamber... and it tends to free a wee bit of power. But the reason why manufactures don't put it on? As far as my research goes, EPA says it's a no-no.

What brand are you installing? Just curious, I have an RX on my camaro and Mike Norris on my truck. I am a believer. Wish I did it earlier on the truck (Have 34K miles)

What brand are you installing? Just curious, I have an RX on my camaro and Mike Norris on my truck. I am a believer. Wish I did it earlier on the truck (Have 34K miles)

At the moment, just for ease of installation, I'm thinking of getting the Mishimoto baffled can. Before I would use the Greddy cans and shove some steel wool in them.