Aftermarket Floor Mats / Liners

Rewillia: You can get the CC rear WT and use a sharp knife and board to trim the mat to just fit under front of the under seat bin. I am trimming mine to remove the side turned up lip that gets in the way. WT really should offer the rear with an edge that turns down to the door sill to protect that carper area.

Thanks but I knew that already. Doing so (cutting the WT liner) would defeat the design and purpose of holding water or debris, hence I elected to return it and await to find something that is designed to work properly with the rear bench seat cargo system. WT stated they'd be looking into producing one that will fit properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No, Mine still look just like new. I'd give them a call...that's not good.

I did. I called auto anything after posting and they are going to notify Aries and they should be sending me a new driver side mat. He said it will probably take a week or so for everything to go through. If i remember correctly the gentleman said that these have a 3 yr warranty so i should be covered since I'm only 4 months or so in to owning them. The downside is that ill have to remove my factory clips and re-install them on the new mat again... :/

Well at least they will take care of you. When I contacted Aries directly about the drivers side needing clips, they for right back to me. They seem like a good customer focused bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was washing the truck yesterday and saw this... Anyone else having this issue with the Aries mats? This is the drivers side floor mat:

I've had mine since Feb and they still look good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived