Aftermarket Floor Mats / Liners

Question: if your second row Husky weatherbeater covers under the seat too, does the lip under the seat on the door sill edges turn down to the sill to protect that small amount of carpet or does it turn up with a lip like my weathertech does. Just trying to find one to protect down to the door sill under the seat area. Ya, OCD I guess. Thanks for the trouble of a reply.

It doesn't cover under the seat. It stops at the edge of the seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently bought a set of Weathertech flor mats from the front, which I really like. Nice fit. Now I need a set for the rear. Does anyone know if someone makes individual mats for the rear? From what I can tell Weathertech only makes a one piece mat that goes all the way across the back, which just looks difficult to dump out without spiling sand and junk in the back floor (which the mat is there ti prevent in the first place). Hopefully someone know of a mat that fits good like the Weathertech, but is two piece to make them easier to dump out. Worst case is I guess I could buy the one piece and cut it in two but figured I'd see if someone knows of a rear matt set like what I'm looking for first.

I recently bought a set of Weathertech flor mats from the front, which I really like. Nice fit. Now I need a set for the rear. Does anyone know if someone makes individual mats for the rear? From what I can tell Weathertech only makes a one piece mat that goes all the way across the back, which just looks difficult to dump out without spiling sand and junk in the back floor (which the mat is there ti prevent in the first place). Hopefully someone know of a mat that fits good like the Weathertech, but is two piece to make them easier to dump out. Worst case is I guess I could buy the one piece and cut it in two but figured I'd see if someone knows of a rear matt set like what I'm looking for first.

Husky X-act is a quality mat that covers the foot area only. Can't say I've ever seen a 2-piece rear mat for a truck.

Ordered some Aries 3d black front and rear mats today.

Also if you create an account with autoanything.com and get 15% off!

So these mats I got for $80 per row. pics soon...

My only suggestion is to get the weathertech mat and then get 2 small individual Mats to place over it. Most of the dirt and grim will be at the people feet so they should catch most of it. Not a perfect solution but it will allow you to do quick cleans easily. If what I typed made sense.

Ordered some Aries 3d black front and rear mats today.

Also if you create an account with autoanything.com and get 15% off!

So these mats I got for $80 per row. pics soon...

Ordered the same set. I was told by autoanything rep that the rear mat did not go under the seat. That is NOT true, at least on the set they sent me. No big deal if your not using under seat storage, but a pain to remove and clean if using storage. They look great, but feel a bit flimsy and cheap. I believe they will be just fine once they are in the truck (still waiting for my truck to come in).

They are very comparable to Weathertechs. Had weathertechs on last truck, but never got a good fit on front mats around outside front edges.

Ordered the same set. I was told by autoanything rep that the rear mat did not go under the seat. That is NOT true, at least on the set they sent me. No big deal if your not using under seat storage, but a pain to remove and clean if using storage. They look great, but feel a bit flimsy and cheap. I believe they will be just fine once they are in the truck (still waiting for my truck to come in).

They are very comparable to Weathertechs. Had weathertechs on last truck, but never got a good fit on front mats around outside front edges.

They told me the same thing but my buddy bought the same mats and they do cover the rear in his too. I'm stoked..

Got a slight warping issue with my passenger front weathertrch digital fit mat....only about 3 months old. Who to contact to get it taken care of?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Ordered a set of Husky Weatherbeater's yesterday. Will post up a review shortly. Sure hope the black looks OK with the Cocoa Dune interior.

Well the husky mats fits great. Very happy. Buuuut i am not sure about the black mat with the cocoa dune interior. Has anyone went with the grey or tan for the cocoa interior??

I have a question for you guys with weathertec's. Do they get slippery when they get wet? i have never used them before, but they just look like if they get wet, my feet will be slipping all over the place.

Any thoughts?

EDIT:

Just saw those Aries mats above....I think I will be sold on those bad boys. They look really nice. Plus that rubber grip near the pedals is a GREAT thing

Archived