In the market for a 2014 Sierra 6.2, questions.

Cooled seats are a $650 option on the SLT. But when you pay $3000 for the all terain your cant add the $650 seats. Its not about cutting costs. The buyer would still be paying for it. I just dont get why you cant get the cooled seats on the all terrain but you can on the regular SLT.

I just tried it again and it does not work. I also spoke to a guy that tried to order one from the dealer and they said sorry cooled seats are not an option in the all terrain.

That's wild. Sure enough, I went in and it isn't letting me now. Maybe it is because my safari browser I was using on a mac was just letting me check everything? and for the salesman.. well maybe the woman part was the problem there. ha (I kid, I kid)

That's unfortunate. It's not that it's really a necessity but it sure is nice to have on long trips in the 100 degree summers.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea on the word if the 6.2s are still going to start production on the 29th?

6.2's are in production now and should be arriving at some dealers by month end. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and dealers ordered for inventory a week or two earlier.

6.2's are in production now and should be arriving at some dealers by month end. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and dealers ordered for inventory a week or two earlier.

Really? Did you get any kinda rebates or price off of MSRP on a first run order?

Really? Did you get any kinda rebates or price off of MSRP on a first run order?

No price dif. from other Sierra models-way less than MSRP. I ordered before price increase so a very good deal! There are rebates up to $1500 for Oct., maybe depends on region. Pricing varies by dealer, region so check locally.....

No price dif. from other Sierra models-way less than MSRP. I ordered before price increase so a very good deal! There are rebates up to $1500 for Oct., maybe depends on region. Pricing varies by dealer, region so check locally.....

I'm going to get in contact with some dealers, but really would like to get in the money of 40 on a truck with MSRP of 49. I figure I will have to wait a while but might as well ask em all now.

I hope your right because I ordered mine on the 27th of September and I've been waiting anxiously for it to get here.

I hope your right because I ordered mine on the 27th of September and I've been waiting anxiously for it to get here.

I guess I have the worst dealers in the country. Just two days ago three had no news on a 6.2, and one will take my order but can't tell me how much it will be.

I guess I have the worst dealers in the country. Just two days ago three had no news on a 6.2, and one will take my order but can't tell me how much it will be.

When I ordered mine they couldn't tell me how much the 6.2 would be but I believe it's confirmed to be a $2000 option. It's still not on the "Build Your Own" section of the website but should be soon. I'm assuming once it's on that part of the site it'll be at dealers.

When I ordered mine they couldn't tell me how much the 6.2 would be but I believe it's confirmed to be a $2000 option. It's still not on the "Build Your Own" section of the website but should be soon. I'm assuming once it's on that part of the site it'll be at dealers.

Yes, I ordered mine on Sept. 19th, and they couldn't tell me the cost of the Denali, or the cost of the 6.2L. I check the web site everyday to see if the "Build Your Own" feature has been activated for the Denali. I am pretty anxious to see what my truck is going to cost me. Meanwhile, I constantly research for discounts, rebates, hold back, etc., that I might be able to get the dealer to work with me on. GM has a very good military discount on Silverados, but I can't find it on the GMC. It's about $3500. If I would have know that I might have gone for the high country. I have registered and got an authorization number which I will attempt to use on the Denali. Meanwhile playing the waiting game with everyone else who has ordered the Denali and/or the 6.2.

When I ordered on Sept. 28 the dealer had received pricing info by hard copy a few days earlier. The online system did not have pricing yet. They gave me a copy with all prices-MSRP; Invoice & actual dealer cost. Many dealers may not want to show you that much pricing info but they have it.

The 6.2 is MSRP of $1950 and includes noise cancelation. I am away from home for 10 days and don't have the pricing info with me so can't be more specific.

When I ordered on Sept. 28 the dealer had received pricing info by hard copy a few days earlier. The online system did not have pricing yet. They gave me a copy with all prices-MSRP; Invoice & actual dealer cost. Many dealers may not want to show you that much pricing info but they have it.

The 6.2 is MSRP of $1950 and includes noise cancelation. I am away from home for 10 days and don't have the pricing info with me so can't be more specific.

Is max towing additional or does it come with 6.2

Is max towing additional or does it come with 6.2

Max towing was not included with 6.2 and was not available at the time. As I recall it spec's lowers gears but no pricing.

Max towing was not included with 6.2 and was not available at the time. As I recall it spec's lowers gears but no pricing.

So I assume it will be the $940 for gears,9.75", and controller? Hmm

If you go onto the Canadian Chevrolet website ( http://configurator.autodata.gm.ca/GMCanada/modelSelect.html?lang=en&model=&package=&brand=1&year=2013&pc=null&access=0&lastsavedconfig= ) it shows pricing for both the 6.2L ($2,195.00 CAN) and the Max Trailering Package ($1,115.00 CAN) plus it shows how when you select these options then 20" wheels are added automatically with the Max Trailering Package. However I have been constantly calling to check on when I can order my truck with said packages and the dealer says that it is still not available to order... and when we try to build the truck in their system it puts 18" wheels as soon as you select Max Trailering Package. Getting frustrated of waiting...

Archived