High Mileage Club - 300k+ Miles Edition

original engine? 3rd rebuilt tranny?

From the records I was given with the truck...neither. Being a 2500 with the 4L80 trans I'd believe it to be original. The LS engine have been known to easily make this kind mileage so I'm confident that everything is from the factory with no rebuilds.

I have 265,000 on mine. I was well on pace to go over 300,000 last year, but I ended up acquiring my wife's gas sipper when I bought her a new kid hauler. My truck gets driven once a month now, and usually just enough to heat everything up.

All original drivetrain. Did the mandatory GM fuel pump replacement at 150,000, and brakes, shocks, and suspension components as needed. I'd keep it forever if it was a crew cab!

All right Zach so here it goes. Got the new truck. 2000 Chevy 2500. 363k miles. Well since I didn't drive it for all those miles do I get an honorary spot in the club?

Nice! It would make me a hypocrite if I said no. What kind of deal did you get on it?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Nice! It would make me a hypocrite if I said no. What kind of deal did you get on it?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Got the truck for $2500. The dealer hadn't cleaned and fixed it all up so I got it for cost. It's good to have friends that work for dealers.

• Like 1

I'm a little offended by the selling it to a retail customer would be too embarrassing. If I was in the market for a budget friendly truck a well maintained high mileage truck would be considered.

• Like 1