Post Pics of Your 2014+

Thank you, it was the 2.5" rough country. Lifts the front up 2.5" and the rear 1". I think it was about $150. I also have .25" wheel spacers. I'm strongly considering doing the 5" RCX this spring. I will be putting 24" wheels with a tire that measures 33.3". I am waiting to see how it looks with the wheels before I get the 5" kit. Here's the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sharp truck. Love those wheels. I have 22's on mine from factory but I would love to throw those on my truck.

Here's mine-

ynunupeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first car I've pulled in this truck and wont be the last. honestly I think my two four wheelers weigh more but whatever... lol here is a quick pic of it. truck pulled real well. didn't struggle at all and had more power left in it. I want to pull something a little heavier. thinking about getting a small travel trailer in the next few years around 22'-25'. I would like to keep the dry weight around 5k and hopefully be around 6k fully loaded with luggage and what not. here is a pic from today in Houston, TX.

TraileringAveo_zps1869e345.jpg

• Like 1

2014 Sierra All Terrain Crew Cab. Mods so far:

- ReadyLift 1.5" leveling kit

- Line-X bedliner

- BakFlip F1 cover

- Weathertech mats and rear liner

post-53852-0-96809500-1389475128_thumb.jpg

Considering ditching the step bars, but my kids actually really need them to get in/out. Also plan on installing the GM (Borla) catback exhaust from my '08 once I can have someone weld the correct new-style flange on.

Edited by JTWOLD