Post Pics of Your 2014+

Yep, I want to get black lugs too.

Ive managed to black out everything on my midnight edition. I started plasti-dipping the emblems and such to cover the tiny bit of chrome.

The only thing left, is the lug nuts. i thought about dipping those too, but realized it would probably be pointless, since the coating would rub off when loosening/tightening them.

post-173247-0-22265000-1507141942.png

Edited by MidKNIGHTZ71

Nice...black wheels make a world of difference. Looks a ton more aggressive and modern.

Modern? Did you mean dated? Everyone has black wheels or painted/plasti dipped black wheels, so I think the trendy black wheel phase is wearing out... My biggest gripe is you will always have 3 different shades of black so it never matches. Shiny black wheels (sometimes clean), dirty tires (or tire shined that doesn't match) then a black paint job different from the wheels. To each their own though...

Tyler

• Like 3

just stay out of the car washes (Wheel Brush ) it does screw up black rims / nuts . SO What Tire size did you o with .

Factory 265/65R18 Duratracs. They came with the wheels so I won't go bigger until I wear these out.

Edited by GearheadSS

Modern? Did you mean dated? Everyone has black wheels or painted/plasti dipped black wheels, so I think the trendy black wheel phase is wearing out... My biggest gripe is you will always have 3 different shades of black so it never matches. Shiny black wheels (sometimes clean), dirty tires (or tire shined that doesn't match) then a black paint job different from the wheels. To each their own though...

Tyler

I've been hearing that black wheels are a fad, dated, look like chit, etc. for over 10 years now....Funny, they are offered as OEM on most vehicles, most aftermarket wheels are offering black as an option, and I see black wheels on a ton of cars/trucks on the street. So much for that fad wearing out.

• Like 2

I've been hearing that black wheels are a fad, dated, look like chit, etc. for over 10 years now....Funny, they are offered as OEM on most vehicles, most aftermarket wheels are offering black as an option, and I see black wheels on a ton of cars/trucks on the street. So much for that fad wearing out.

i like black wheels , but as for dated people still have mullets too lol

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L

4.5" Zone

22x10 AF Grips

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Instagram @wildchevys

• Like 1

Tyler

to me, chrome is way dated (but guess what, they've been making chrome wheels for a couple years at least :D ...so I agree, to each there own.