Post Pics of Your 2014+

On 11/27/2017 at 10:38 PM, amxguy1970 said:

On coming drivers must love you, lifted and the nose high cali lean. You did adjust your headlights down right? Even stock headlights on stock trucks cause some annoyances, levelled you can really tell so with that set up I can only imagine. Sweet choice in wheels (nice to see a black wheel with some character), need to be a little smaller though.

Tyler

Why would anyone want smaller wheels or tires? ?

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, Brian eddy said:

Long time reader, first time poster

0A8609C5-E37C-4963-9D64-DFC1F3625263.jpeg

Welcome! Truck looks great. I like the steps - been thinking about ditching my OEM running boards. Is that an HD grill?

Still have some other things I want to do, but was happy to replace the Gold Emblems with Black ones. I really like the lit up front one, just wish they made it brighter. More pics to come as soon as I finish designing some decal work

IMG_20171124_205657_354.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 10:38 PM, amxguy1970 said:

On coming drivers must love you, lifted and the nose high cali lean. You did adjust your headlights down right? Even stock headlights on stock trucks cause some annoyances, levelled you can really tell so with that set up I can only imagine. Sweet choice in wheels (nice to see a black wheel with some character), need to be a little smaller though.

Tyler

No idea how to do this, i bought this off the lot like this. Have gotten bright lighted a few times, but nothing really seemed like i was completely blinding anyone. I just assumed it was the LED headlights going from the standard bulbs on my last truck. 

11 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

Looks good Mike, simple n clean !

Haha thanks... GM should release the Hutch package. 

Leveled on 20x10s with AT tires and Kickback Flaps.

Debadged/Smoked/Tinted.

Black on Black on Black.

I've probably done that same setup on half a dozen trucks now.... ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, moto28 said:

No idea how to do this, i bought this off the lot like this. Have gotten bright lighted a few times, but nothing really seemed like i was completely blinding anyone. I just assumed it was the LED headlights going from the standard bulbs on my last truck. 

I wouldn't worry much about it. I have the same truck but bought mine bone stock from Laura. I have since done a level/lift and never touched the headlights. I got lights flashed way more often when I was stock for whatever reason. Great looking truck by the way!