Post Pics of Your 2014+

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, AgDoctor said:

Looks great!  Did you replace stock UCA's?  What springs shocks did you go with?  Looking to do the same 4.5" Zone lift.  Not sure if I should spend the extra money on Cognito UCA's and coilovers. 

Edited by diegosaurus
wrong part

Looks great!  Did you replace stock UCA's?  What springs did you go with?  Looking to do the same 4.5" Zone lift.  Not sure if I should spend the extra money on Cognito UCA's and coilovers. 

I didn't replace the factory UCAs. I like the Cognitos but didn't want to cut the service perches out like Cognitos suggests, and because I don't plant to run Baja.

I would like to get a set of coilovers but I haven't pulled the trigger on those just because I haven't been able to find the logic in spending $1500 on something like that. I have been considering swapping to Bilsteins though.

Sent via Morse code

Yea the price for coilovers is steep.  As far as the cognito's, I've seen ppl here not have any issues with them as far as not cutting perch but it is a concern me as well.  I'm still doing research though so not sure what direction I'm going in.  Thanks for your feedback. 

A picture I snapped over the weekend. The way the sun is hitting it makes the truck look way lighter blue than it is.3b368fbf1606b87fd1f0d8f7ab4aa25b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, jgomez713 said:

Sounds good.  Hey, I sent you a personal message. Please check your inbox.  Thanks.

I really love everything about it I get compliments on it all the time. Best for me the view in my driveway lol.
But hands down it is the 6.2!! CarPlay, and the automatic power mirrors and side steps are also great.
It’s just a beautiful truck inside and out. And honestly, it’s hard to think of mods to do to it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did paperwork today. Picking it up tomorrow. 2018 L5P Denali 3500 HD Long Box SRW.

IMG_2269-3.thumb.jpeg.5012c80854fe0c187321afc95c058267.jpeg

So nice! It makes me wonder though. What are the mechanical differences between 2500 and 3500 (other than springs). I’ve read same motor and tranny... I though same rear end too.

2 hours ago, Waaazooo said:

So nice! It makes me wonder though. What are the mechanical differences between 2500 and 3500 (other than springs). I’ve read same motor and tranny... I though same rear end too.

Same axles, same motor and trans, stiffer springs, bigger brakes. Not a whole lot of difference. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, Daly said:

Somebody has figured out the proper way to two tone these trucks, good job...

That's what I was thinking, I love the two tone look, but everybody has done it wrong until now. This way looks awesome.

2014 Sierra Allterrain 1500 6.2
6" RC lift
35x12.5x20
Ecological bumper covers
Mbrp exhaust
K&N air intake
Magnum grille
Morimoto fog lights
Hid headlights from retrofit source
Led reverse, plate and cargo lights
RBP side rails
Door Handle overlays
All logos and mouldings removed
On the way: opt7 rocklights and opt7 led triple red line sequential 60" rear light bar
7e9e3538157ae0cb4ff861a51ff50d12.jpg42528dadf3c3c0efe0a7ea6562ce09c3.jpg766f1e15678b63c6489ba84ca2a843c6.jpge519aca3d1b38a4c6d49bd639753f6e3.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2018 Custom Crew Cab 5.3, Carven side exit exhaust, ebay intake w/ K&N filter, tint, 22" reps (just installed yesterday) and tonneau cover.  Just gotta drop the rear a bit and add my stereo and I think I'll be done for awhile.  Oh yeah... the truck just had it's first oil change last week lol

WtRa5BN.jpg

qoYXao6.jpg

eGeBoMh.jpg

Did paperwork today. Picking it up tomorrow. 2018 L5P Denali 3500 HD Long Box SRW.

IMG_2269-3.thumb.jpeg.5012c80854fe0c187321afc95c058267.jpeg
If you haven't done the final final Final signature on the dotted line, and if you don't run a front license plate in your state like Kansas ask them to give you the front plate cover for the license plate. It cost $80 to get it separately. If you use front license plates in disregard this message and enjoy your new truck it's beautiful I have the three quarter ton version of that in the shorter bed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, KJS Sullivan said:

If you haven't done the final final Final signature on the dotted line, and if you don't run a front license plate in your state like Kansas ask them to give you the front plate cover for the license plate. It cost $80 to get it separately. If you use front license plates in disregard this message and enjoy your new truck it's beautiful I have the three quarter ton version of that in the shorter bed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The plate cover is in the back seat. It is included with the Denali package. If you bought one new, they owe it to you.