Post Pics of Your 2014+

Looks good but You’d need more than a 4” lift to run 35’s, 6” and you may need to trim the valance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy i follow on instagram had a 3” level with 35s and 22x9s on a 2017 sierra

Guy i follow on instagram had a 3” level with 35s and 22x9s on a 2017 sierra

And he definitely trimmed and probably cut metal......

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys
  • Like 1

Could you even fit a 315/70r17 with the right rim offset? On full lock my 33/12.50 get close to touching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not without trimming

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

My girl got some new shoes, I finally like the stance. Now I have to paint the vent visors, and mirror caps. If I could find tow mirrors with white lights to match the running and cab lights I would do that. First thing I need to do is find a new set of black nerf bars, I am thinking the N-Fab Podiums right now. I am open to suggestions though. For now I dipped the stock ones black.

Red 1.jpg

Red 2.jpg

Red 3.jpg

• Like 1

Been a Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep driver for the past 17 years.  Had a 2004 RAM 2500 quad cab diesel 4x4 that I just sold a couple years ago.  Got into a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Hemi.  Was a nice vehicle for the past 4 years, but at 102,000, was time to trade her in (besides, I want my truck back!).  Wasn't happy with the reviews of the 2018 RAM, so I've decided to give GM a chance again.  Just got her three days ago.

2018 Silverado 1500 double cab (I want the bed space!)

LTZ Plus package

Z71 package

6.2L V-8

Loaded to the gills.

IMAG0168.jpg

• Like 1

Jumped out of the muscle car scene by selling my mustang and picking up my 2017 LT Crew Cab

not much done to her but the wheels and a leveling kit......Gas prices in Socal are too high lol

IMG_2712.jpg

Did you get the 5.3 or the 6.2 engine?  I got the 6.2 in mine and was surprised how good the mileage is, it's better than what I was getting with my 2014 Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 Hemi.

The day I drove it home (three days ago), I got about 26.6 MPG on the highway all the way from Ohio back to PA (2 hour drive from dealership to home).

20 minutes ago, EDL said:

Did you get the 5.3 or the 6.2 engine?  I got the 6.2 in mine and was surprised how good the mileage is, it's better than what I was getting with my 2014 Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 Hemi.

The day I drove it home (three days ago), I got about 26.6 MPG on the highway all the way from Ohio back to PA (2 hour drive from dealership to home).

Nice! I got the 5.3 and average about 17MPG and 20MPG on the highway, problem is there's always traffic here so its just about 16 to 17MPG most of the time

On 6/11/2018 at 7:42 AM, spenpet said:

I posted a few pics in some other threads...but since its black...and is never clean...thought I would post some pics...large.5b1e6bbb1a439_truck3.jpg.8ba268f4a1da81c155e821048afc29e1.jpg

What shell is that on the bed? Looks really good and like it fits really well. 

12 hours ago, 03msc said:

What shell is that on the bed? Looks really good and like it fits really well. 

Thanks!  I decided on a Leer QX...i am VERY pleased with my decision...

If you are interested, here's a thread I started before I bought mine...and one of the first posts is another thread...so plenty of good posts and info about toppers.

• Like 1