Post Pics of Your 2014+

I never understood the frontend. It's ugly for sure but can't argue with the supercharged 6.2! That part they got right. 

Sorta super charger takes a long time to start up no way your going to get to use it on a off road trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Crazy Schooner said:

IMG_5952-X3.jpg

IMG_5943-X3.jpg

this guy again!  some members I get tired of seeing their (nice) trucks over and over again, because its the same pic...this just makes me envious...keep'em coming!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spenpet said:

this guy again!  some members I get tired of seeing their (nice) trucks over and over again, because its the same pic...this just makes me envious...keep'em coming!

Oh man for real!! I feel like I’m living vicariously through him lol. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

From what I've heard the Chevy's with just 2.5" coilovers keep up with raptors pretty well. Obviously not 100% but it's a much cheaper option

oh definitely, just a little suspension work a lift and some travel and theyre unstoppable.  I always said that raptor was just a glorified f150.

On 7/9/2018 at 10:37 PM, michigan2500hd said:

I never understood the frontend. It's ugly for sure but can't argue with the supercharged 6.2! That part they got right. 

it's awful... if your gonna build something like that, build it right, not with a bunch of tacked on fender flares and horrid grill.

Pic courtesy of Fiberwerx.com

DSC_0666.jpg

• Like 3

See that's perfect.  Leave the custom offroad stuff to the offroad people not gm engineers. it seems like its a bunch of college grads in there rather than real world fabricators.

It’s not made by the gm engineers,