Post Pics of Your 2014+

16 hours ago, Crazyjoker77 said:

Really liking those cab lights, your the first guy i've seen with those ones..  Did you install them yourself?  Seem to have quite a few functions, Whats the wiring look like?  Only video I've found about them is the one on their website showing some flash patterns.

I had them installed professionally. The strobing cab lights come with the wiring. They wired them to go on with the parking lights, and if you look at the picture of the center console, you can see the switch next to the edge tuner.  I am less implressed with the switch given the thin wires come out the side and the top. I am considering moving the switch to under the compartment cover (red striped thing) covering the bucket in the center console. 

IMG_0669.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaime Wawatusi said:

I had them installed professionally. The strobing cab lights come with the wiring. They wired them to go on with the parking lights, and if you look at the picture of the center console, you can see the switch next to the edge tuner.  I am less implressed with the switch given the thin wires come out the side and the top. I am considering moving the switch to under the compartment cover (red striped thing) covering the bucket in the center console. 

IMG_0669.jpg

I'm still a bit unclear exactly how they work.  the only video I find of them is on their site which shows like 21 different flash patterns.  Are they like other real emergency light sticks (traffic advisors) where they have separate wires to enable the modes?   Or is it more like the cheaper ebay emergency lights where its basically one switch turns it on and the other switch cycles through the different patterns with no easy way to jump to certain modes?

You say yours come on with the park lights, I'm assuming that they just come on steady amber.  What do your other 2 switches do when you push them?

On 1/18/2019 at 7:41 AM, mitchely03 said:

Been meaning to go up there, im in Corona. I dont think my 2WD will make it though haha

Took my '15 (2WD) up there, no problems, but then there wasn't any snow/ice. 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, jgraves13 said:

Do you ever need chains with the 4x4? Bought some for mine just in case but last weekend when we were up there 4x4 seemed to be enough for the mostly plowed roads at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time that I went up to Big Bear, with snow, they wouldn't even let 4x4s up there without chains/cables.  Still have my cables from that trip, was for my '10 Ridgeline, which was before my '15 Silverado LTZ Z71, now I have a '18 Silverado LTZ Z71.  Haven't been up there since about a year before my wreck ('15).  Maybe one of these weekends, I'll take the wife and kids up for Alpine Slides.

6 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Truck still looks great! Where at this time? Still thinking about the level and smaller wheels?

Thanks.  Outside Duvall on a short dirt road.  Still looking at a level - probably Suspension Max. I think I will black it out first and then think about new wheels and tires. My current favorites are the GMC OEM 20x9 - 5 spoke black wheels you see on the Elevation Edition (just like Crazyjoker77's truck above). I really like how they look - simple, clean. Got any suggestions for a local shop in the Puget Sound to do the level - that they would know what they are doing with the Magnetic Ride?

Edited by Kurtj29

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:20 PM, TXGREEK said:

Ok, last song and still my favorite!

Sent from above

Will lean towards the Kid is Hot Tonight and Working for the Weekend as my favorites from them.

• Like 2