Post Pics of Your 2014+

It does look awesome, wish we could get away with it in Washington state. Here you would have a ticket on the way home, and one on the way to get your plates[emoji23][emoji1787]. 

We should get Tim Eyman to run a “no front license plate” initative. That would mess up all the tolling they have set up in the state. Fun times.

When I got my new truck I ran it without plates till the very last day the temps expired. Loved running 520 and 405 “toll” lanes for free. I hate that they track us everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before
FE29F835-695C-47D9-8F68-24B2C65D3083.thumb.jpeg.003d95de0ba825ed66d42cbd3d100eb8.jpeg

After
38101FD5-10E0-4B12-8195-D8AA3DF92943.thumb.jpeg.60537654a1bbc293e20a89ab16acf30b.jpeg

Installed 1.5” front lift today. Leaves truck with 3/4”-1” rake. Damn GM lean. 

It looks good. When I “level” my truck I want a little rake to remain. I have a 4 inch difference front to rear - that’s really bumming me out.

9ae9fb84f012f3c5db21dcf151aadab4.jpg

45 minutes ago, Kurtj29 said:

It looks good. When I “level” my truck I want a little rake to remain. I have a 4 inch difference front to rear - that’s really bumming me out.

That’s crazy rake. We installed a 2” front lift on a work truck that was 3” rake from the factory. For some reason that truck was a pain in the ass to install front blocks. Took maybe 1.5 hours.  My truck took 25 minutes to do the front blocks. 

2 hours ago, Kurtj29 said:

You could try parking on a slight incline until you get it done, in theory it would be level..... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kurtj29 said:

We should get Tim Eyman to run a “no front license plate” initative. That would mess up all the tolling they have set up in the state. Fun times.

When I got my new truck I ran it without plates till the very last day the temps expired. Loved running 520 and 405 “toll” lanes for free. I hate that they track us everywhere.

Oh, don't even get me going on the wonderful state we live in. I hope that his new initative for $30.00 tabs gets some traction after all of the Sound Transit BS that has been going on, this will be the 3rd year in a row that we have paid over $1400.00 in tabs for our two Chevy's. The first run back in the 90's did not last long, but it was a heck of a lot better than the current crap system. Do you use a Good to Go pass for the toll lanes? They don't track by your plates, but the pass on the windshield or the one that mounts on top of your front license plate, unless they have something new in place that I do not know about.

Edited by JimCost2014

5 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Oh, don't even get me going on the wonderful state we live in. I hope that his new initative for $30.00 tabs gets some traction after all of the Sound Transit BS that has been going on, this will be the 3rd year in a row that we have paid over $1400.00 in tabs for our two Chevy's. The first run back in the 90's did not last long, but it was a heck of a lot better than the current crap system. Do you use a Good to Go pass for the toll lanes? They don't track by your plates, but the pass on the windshield or the one that mounts on top of your front license plate, unless they have something new in place that I do not know about.

Yes I will certainly be voting for the $30 tabs.  Thankfully, I live 1 mile outside the RTA boundary so still only pay about $90 per car. If I lived in the RTA I would not have a 2018 Sierra but would still drive my 02 Suburban.  I use Good to Go for the 520 bridge, I registered my plates on Good to Go - gives me a discount and automatic billing. I am not putting a tracking box on my vehicle - so I stay out of out the millionarie tool lanes. Love this state - hate the government - and it is getting worse and worse.

Edited by Kurtj29

2 hours ago, Kurtj29 said:

Yes I will certainly be voting for the $30 tabs.  Thankfully, I live 1 mile outside the RTA boundary so still only pay about $90 per car. If I lived in the RTA I would not have a 2018 Sierra but would still drive my 02 Suburban.  I use Good to Go for the 520 bridge, I registered my plates on Good to Go - gives me a discount and automatic billing. I am not putting a tracking box on my vehicle - so I stay out of out the millionarie tool lanes. Love this state - hate the government - and it is getting worse and worse.

Did not know you could just register the plates and not have the sticker/transponder on the windshield. I have both plates on file with my profile to mate with the passes. What kind of discount do you get?

On 2/2/2019 at 7:22 PM, JimCost2014 said:

Did not know you could just register the plates and not have the sticker/transponder on the windshield. I have both plates on file with my profile to mate with the passes. What kind of discount do you get?

Sorry, I think it only works for the bridges.  You can’t use the luxury toll lanes. I think the discount is time dependent. It’s on the Good to Go site. 

First snow in a couple of years here in suburban Seattle - got 10 inches last night!  

Got up early to get some pictures in the dark.  (BTW, let me know if I am posting too much here...)

_F4I5459.thumb.jpg.37ecf3c589edc36a3faf44baa982c0fb.jpg

Out on Novelty Hill Road at 7am - it should be a mile long bumper to bumper traffic, I stopped the truck got out and took a picture.  Surprised that King County actually plowed this road. I think they have about 3 plows in the whole county.

_F4I5493.thumb.jpg.9b67e2cf81d39da9575594fd39e33402.jpg

_F4I5510.thumb.jpg.514ff646d8d492be8781b371d24b9904.jpg

Snow in my 22s.

_F4I5615.thumb.jpg.388c1c3055c66333feb0509bb0e674ae.jpg

• Like 3