Post Pics of Your 2014+

3 minutes ago, 805Blue said:

Pepperdust metallic. It looks completely different depending on the lighting and angle you're looking at it from. I cant tel if its a silver, grey, brown or mint color. And thank you i appreciate it! 

You are very welcome, very cool color?!

10 hours ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Just added the amp power steps this past weekend man they look awesome and work great!  Will post pics when I get a chance.  It's nice how big the step is vs a narrower tube step.

I love the Powerstep, it makes getting in and out so much easier!

• Like 1

Just added the amp power steps this past weekend man they look awesome and work great!  Will post pics when I get a chance.  It's nice how big the step is vs a narrower tube step.

I have them on my truck and I love them. All of my trucks will have them from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mastec1970 said:

I love the Powerstep, it makes getting in and out so much easier!

Yes!  Totally agree with everyone they make it much easier getting into, especially now that I'm just over 40 lol!  The funny thing is, I've had lots of lifted trucks in the past and only one of them had the regular tube bumper style steps and it was big, running 38s so I needed them, but the others I just leaped up in there, kinda grabbing the steering wheel as leverage haha.  This new truck is too nice, I wanted to make it easy for both myself and passengers to climb right in!

On 2/19/2019 at 2:02 AM, mastec1970 said:

20161107_184613.jpg.5ce17224e14181df4642b50f825d3499.jpg

Looks good, i too want to color match my door handles and mirrors along with some amp steps as i never liked the chrome blocks that come with these trucks. Love how they tuck away as i don't like the looks of any step bars really, but i love having the step lol.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:50 AM, BAUBOY said:

Just added my steps as well. It makes it much easier getting in and out with 6.5 inch lift, especially for us older folks :) and looks much better too.. 

TRuck.jpg

Are those 20x10s?  I'm about to switch from these 20x9 Fuel Assaults that came on my truck to Fuel 20x10s, yours has a nice stance!

56 minutes ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Are those 20x10s?  I'm about to switch from these 20x9 Fuel Assaults that came on my truck to Fuel 20x10s, yours has a nice stance!

Yes. 20x10 - 18 offset on Fuel D611 wheels

1 hour ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Nice!  I'm looking at 20x10 -24 Fuels, so should be about the same look, hoping they don't stick too far out.

I stick out about 2 inches with - 18. GMC truck are not very forgiving with tire and wheel clearance unless you have alot of lift.  I dont rub at all except in reverse at full lock and it's barely. I will be going with 35x 12.50 from my 305/55 soon so I expect a little modification will be needed. 

1 hour ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Nice!  I'm looking at 20x10 -24 Fuels, so should be about the same look, hoping they don't stick too far out.

3 hours ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Yes. 20x10 - 18 offset  on Fuel D611.